PDA

View Full Version : Homeowner uses shotgun on burglars

Dedworth
6th October 2011, 21:08
A watchmaker has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a suspected burglar was allegedly shot in the leg during a botched raid in a quiet rural village.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045999/Malcolm-White-held-attempted-murder-shooting-burglar-home-raid.html#ixzz1a2BC4G1u

Well done Mr White - head shot next time.

les_taxi
6th October 2011, 21:56
Maybe we can have them as standard issue it's starting to shrink the burglar population:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Toneec
6th October 2011, 22:51
An Englishman's home is his castle
But only in words it would seem.
I have sat on two juries, and if I was ever called to sit on one of this nature, I would not find him guilty.

grahamw48
6th October 2011, 22:56
:laugher:

Let's hope this latest deterrent will put the frighteners on these scumbags. :)

hawk
6th October 2011, 22:57
good on the guy police are pussys anyway they covict the easy target us and not give criminals the sentances they should get it should be open seasion on scum that rob us

Dedworth
6th October 2011, 22:58
I wonder if Household Insurance premiums are dropping in Manchester - seems to be a risky place for Burglar Bill

Toneec
6th October 2011, 23:32
I Don't know of it varies across the UK, but here in Norfolk, if you report a serious incidentm you will be asked if they are armed, if they are the police do not turn up right away, sometimes not at all, untill the following day.
Apparently, they now leave a cooling off period, which seems to be the general policy.
good on the guy police are pussys anyway they covict the easy target us and not give criminals the sentances they should get it should be open seasion on scum that rob us

grahamw48
6th October 2011, 23:50
The bank robbers' getaway driver will be pleased about that. :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
9th October 2011, 15:38
Looks like the have a go hero homeowner was a cannabis farmer, police have found a cannabis farm at his house

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-15230951

les_taxi
9th October 2011, 18:03
Well no harm if they all end up shooting each other:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
9th October 2011, 21:26
I read that yesterday - 10 years for drugs offences pls Your Honour