PDA

View Full Version : Hello,i Am New And Need Advice Please.

jeffro
23rd May 2007, 01:40
Hi everyone !!:) ,i hope you are all well,and i am so pleased to be here.
I hope you dont mind that my intoduction may take a little time to read,but i would appreciate any help or advice you can kindly offer .
I never could have imagined a year ago that i would be here seeking advice and help.Life is so precious,and so unpredictable .Please can i just give you a little background to the circumstances which have led me to your beautiful forum-salamat.
Just over 3 years ago i was very happily married man,a proud husband and father of 6 children,4 sons and 2 daughters,i loved my wife and kids so very much,there were my entire life and treasures.Sadly my mum had been very ill with bowel cancer,and after a long and brave fight,sadly died in March 2004.3 weeks later,my daughter Jacqueline,25,died just 1 week after giving birth to her beautiful baby Lucy Anne,i was totally devastated and heartbroken,and the day after her funeral ,i suffered a massive heart attack,and it was touch n go for 3 days if i would pull through.I had 4 stents inserted in major arterys and now i am on disability benefits indefinately unable to work becuse of various health complications though i am not immobile i must stress.Throughout my period of grieving and recovery,my ex wife sought comfort by joining her local gym.It wasent long before it became 5 nights a week she was visiting,and slowly after several months i knew i was losing her,her love and affection had gone,and in august last year she said she no longer loved me and wanted a seperation, and after 24 years i had to leave my home and kids,everything,i was totally numb with sadness,i felt my lifewas over.I spent several months in homeless accomodation,and my daughter Maria,12 began living with me last November.Sorry about all that ,now heres where life gets better :) We now have a home once again:) and i am finding much happiness
and i see my kids several times and week,and i must mention my 2 dogs too:) !!!,they are my faithful friends .
I recently met a kasintahan online,we talk everday on messenger,and sms,for long periods ,both my morning time and night time.She is without doubt a gift from God,and she echoes the same feeling for me.She has 4 children ,tsikiting,and i have spoken to them ,and they call me erpat:) ,i love them dearly as their prinsesa nanay.She has genuine beautiful love and concern for me,often texing me via messengerto see if i am ok,because she worries so much.There are so many truly beautiful caring ways she shows her love and kindness and affection its hard for me to explain in words how deeply i have grown to love her in such a short time,and she feels the same for me.My feelings of love for her grow stronger eachday.She struggles so much,but everyday she works for her kids and finds time to call me and care for me.I feel as though God has sent an angel to guide her to me,and she said God guided me to her,because she has had many heartaches,but she tells me i make her so happy and loved,i am so touched by her words,and when we talk on webcam we aresohappy,as though we have known and loved each other for so long.
There is so much advice i need ,and many questions and fears too!!!,so thanks for inviting meto join your beautiful forum,salamat:) and i look forward to meeting you all,
best wishes to you all ,
jeffro n Maria.Godbless .:)

joebloggs
23rd May 2007, 02:38
:Hellooo:
you've had a hard time recently, good things are getting better, :cwm24: , sad series of events, sometimes the victims are not just those who died, but those who live on with the memories :cwm24: ..

my mom has a hard time all her life, married 3 times, widowed 3 times, and her last husband died on her birthday, i never forget her birthday now. :cwm24:

sometimes you just cannot forget the bad luck that hits some people, my sisters best friend, she had a litlle gal, who use to play with my sisters little boy, she died at 4yrs old of meningitis. then 15 years later, my sister friend had twins, at 5 years old, one died of cancer, and weeks later the other twin was found dead in his bed.. 3 kids and all dead. sometimes, we just dont know how lucky most of us are.

just wanted to know your not alone and all you can do is carry on and things will go your way.. :rolleyes:

tiger@tigress
23rd May 2007, 05:49
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
23rd May 2007, 07:32
Hi everyone !!:) ,i hope you are all well,and i am so pleased to be here.
I hope you dont mind that my intoduction may take a little time to read,but i would appreciate any help or advice you can kindly offer .
I never could have imagined a year ago that i would be here seeking advice and help.Life is so precious,and so unpredictable .Please can i just give you a little background to the circumstances which have led me to your beautiful forum-salamat.
Just over 3 years ago i was very happily married man,a proud husband and father of 6 children,4 sons and 2 daughters,i loved my wife and kids so very much,there were my entire life and treasures.Sadly my mum had been very ill with bowel cancer,and after a long and brave fight,sadly died in March 2004.3 weeks later,my daughter Jacqueline,25,died just 1 week after giving birth to her beautiful baby Lucy Anne,i was totally devastated and heartbroken,and the day after her funeral ,i suffered a massive heart attack,and it was touch n go for 3 days if i would pull through.I had 4 stents
inserted in major arterys and now i am on disability benefits indefinately unable to work becuse of various health complications though i am not immobile i must stress.Throughout my period of grieving and recovery,my ex wife sought comfort by joining her local gym.It wasent long before it became 5 nights a week she was visiting,and slowly after several months i knew i was losing her,her love and affection had gone,and in august last year she said she no longer loved me and wanted a seperation, and after 24 years i had to leave my home and kids,everything,i was totally numb with sadness,i felt my lifewas over.I spent several months in homeless accomodation,and my daughter Maria,12 began living with me last November.Sorry about all that ,now heres where life gets better :) We now have a home once again:) and i am finding much happiness
and i see my kids several times and week,and i must mention my 2 dogs too:) !!!,they are my faithful friends .
I recently met a kasintahan online,we talk everday on messenger,and sms,for long periods ,both my morning time and night time.She is without doubt a gift from God,and she echoes the same feeling for me.She has 4 children ,tsikiting,and i have spoken to them ,and they call me erpat:) ,i love them dearly as their prinsesa nanay.She has genuine beautiful love and concern for me,often texing me via messengerto see if i am ok,because she worries so much.There are so many truly beautiful caring ways she shows her love and kindness and affection its hard for me to explain in words how deeply i have grown to love her in such a short time,and she feels the same for me.My feelings of love for her grow stronger eachday.She struggles so much,but everyday she works for her kids and finds time to call me and care for me.I feel as though God has sent an angel to guide her to me,and she said God guided me to her,because she has had many heartaches,but she tells me i make her so happy and loved,i am so touched by her words,and when we talk on webcam we aresohappy,as though we have known and loved each other for so long.
There is so much advice i need ,and many questions and fears too!!!,so thanks for inviting meto join your beautiful forum,salamat:) and i look forward to meeting you all,
best wishes to you all ,
jeffro n Maria.Godbless .:)

Hi jeffro,
its quiet upsetting reading your story.while some people worries about shallow things and they not counted their blessings and plus the fact that other people got more problem compared to them.i am so happy about you that despite and inspite of all the trials you`ve been through but there you are a fighter and a survivor.as the saying goes if the rain comes dont worry coz the rainbow will follow.if there`s agony there`s harmony.its better to look the brighter side of life.:xxgrinning--00xx3: and by the way welcome to the forum

eljean
23rd May 2007, 16:06
you've had a hard time recently, good things are getting better, :cwm24: , sad series of events, sometimes the victims are not just those who died, but those who live on with the memories :cwm24: ..

my mom has a hard time all her life, married 3 times, widowed 3 times, and her last husband died on her birthday, i never forget her birthday now. :cwm24:

sometimes you just cannot forget the bad luck that hits some people, my sisters best friend, she had a litlle gal, who use to play with my sisters little boy, she died at 4yrs old of meningitis. then 15 years later, my sister friend had twins, at 5 years old, one died of cancer, and weeks later the other twin was found dead in his bed.. 3 kids and all dead. sometimes, we just dont know how lucky most of us are.

just wanted to know your not alone and all you can do is carry on and things will go your way.. :rolleyes:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

jeffro
23rd May 2007, 16:54

Thanyou so much for your kind reply .I find it impossible to express my sadness ,my heart truly breaks for your loss,to lose one child is grief beyond belief,to lose 3 kids is a sorrow so unbearable i cant begin to express in words. My own and everyone here deepest compassion and sympathy are with you and your family and friends,i am so very very sorry.I dont know any words to ease your heartache,except that i will say a prayer for your loved ones and the little kids .I hope that God can give you all comfort somehow.

jeffro
23rd May 2007, 16:57
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:
thankyou so much tiger n tigress,its so nice to meat you,you look very very happy together:love: ,be happy always :) .

jeffro
23rd May 2007, 17:06
Hi jeffro,
its quiet upsetting reading your story.while some people worries about shallow things and they not counted their blessings and plus the fact that other people got more problem compared to them.i am so happy about you that despite and inspite of all the trials you`ve been through but there you are a fighter and a survivor.as the saying goes if the rain comes dont worry coz the rainbow will follow.if there`s agony there`s harmony.its better to look the brighter side of life.:xxgrinning--00xx3: and by the way welcome to the forum

Hi Mrs Daddy:) :) ,thankyou so much for your heartwarming words and greetings.I have spoken to my prinsesa this morning,and the rainbows are surely back ,and perfect harmony:love: ,my heart is full of love for my sweetheart,she makes me so very happy and in love and i hope God will guide me to her so we can be together always .Its so nice to meet you and everyone here :)

jeffro
23rd May 2007, 17:12
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Hello Eljean,its nice to meet you.Yes eljean,no words express the sorrow you express in your reply.How fortunate we are when hearing about such sadness and heartbreak.

mach
24th May 2007, 00:40
hello jeffro :Hellooo: your story is tearing my heart apart. I would probably go insane if it happened to me. Anyway, I admire you for being a survivor. maBuhay ka Jeffro!!!

joebloggs
24th May 2007, 10:40

death is something we all have to face, but its a lot harder when its your own kids, or when their young, i forgot to mention, you all might remember this story..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6197435.stm

he was the nephew of the lady who lost all 3 of her kids. :cwm24:

acs
24th May 2007, 11:39
Welcome jeffro...
I'm glad you found joy and inspiration again after such painful episode in your life. Your life story had touched us.Many people on this forum are very kind and will help you in your quiries :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

silver13
25th May 2007, 00:58
welcome, you're story is sad but i admire you're strength, you carry on daily life inspite the odds, nice to hear that there is a person who makes you smile and laugh, i must say good luck to both of you.

jeffro
25th May 2007, 22:23
Thankyou everyone for your kind support and messages.I am so lucky enough to have found love and happiness once again.My heart and prayers are with those who are suffering ,i hope that they will find comfort .My sincere heartfelt thanks to you all,salamat..
jeffro and Maria and my anghel xx

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 23:15
i reckon you're a hero buddy.
you deserve the utmost of happiness mate.
bless