PDA

View Full Version : Finally FLR Granted

alanp
4th October 2011, 18:59
Well today my wife Jennie and her daughter finally got their Flr granted and received their Id cards:Jump::Jump:
so next step national insurance number and job hunting

Terpe
4th October 2011, 19:14
Congrats to all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Step by step the pieces are now fitting together.

Arthur Little
4th October 2011, 19:31
Well today my wife Jennie and her daughter finally got their Flr granted and received their Id cards:Jump::Jump:
so next step national insurance number and job hunting

Oh, Alan ... I'm so pleased for Jennie and her daughter. :BouncyHappy: And, of course, for YOU too ... naturally ... it's been a bit of a nightmare for you ALL !!!

rusty
4th October 2011, 19:47
Congratulation to you both :Jump:, good luck with the job hunting. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chikky
4th October 2011, 21:07
Congratulations to both of you! Perhaps you can share some advice on the procedures and the requirements you have submitted in the home office as I shall be applying for my FLR soon. Many thanks..

alanmf1
4th October 2011, 21:13
Congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
4th October 2011, 21:51
congrats to you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
4th October 2011, 21:54
Congratulations to both of you! Perhaps you can share some advice on the procedures and the requirements you have submitted in the home office as I shall be applying for my FLR soon. Many thanks..
Hi chikky
just follow what the ukba want and to make sure that you English test provider you took you test with is still on the approved list of providers or they will turn you arpplication down

dyannesky
5th October 2011, 00:12
Congrats alanp and to your wife!

grahamw48
5th October 2011, 00:30
Congrats to you all from me too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That must be such a relief for you. :)

alanp
5th October 2011, 06:09
Thanks to you all yes a big relief now after they did not accept the first english test and i did have to pay another flr fee :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ybba
5th October 2011, 08:11
wow congrats jen!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ybba
5th October 2011, 08:28
hi alanp did you submit a printed online bank statement? is this acceptable or it has to be from the bank itself with an official letterhead or seal?

dyannesky
5th October 2011, 08:55
it should be the official bank statements ybba, they prefer original ones, from the bank itself. :)

mjwoz
5th October 2011, 09:55
congrats:Wave:

Chikky
5th October 2011, 10:36
Hi Alanp,
Thanks for the info. My English test provider before is not on the list at the moment but I took another English test in Pearson yesterday, I got the result this morning and I passed the exam so its a big relief. Just want to make sure I have the complete requirements:

Filled in FLR (m)
English test result
6 months bank statements
6 months payslip
2 bankbooks
photos with full name at the back

I book my premium appointment this morning by phone and the earliest date they can acomodate me is on the 10th of Nov in Croydon. I would be very grateful if you can tell me what else do i need to provide. Many thanks..

ybba
5th October 2011, 10:47
hi dyannesky thnks for the info,do you have any idea how long will it take to get the bank statement, is there a payment?

dyannesky
5th October 2011, 10:51
you have to phone your bank, mine was from hsbc, they did not charge me for it, you need to make sure you contact them before its too late, it usually takes about 7 days for them to send you bank statements, it will depend on the bank

ybba
5th October 2011, 11:40
thnks dyannesky ours is natwest not sure though if they will provide a bank statement from them with no charge,but its best to provide the UKBA for what they ask.

dyannesky
5th October 2011, 12:25
ask them usually banks dont charge for bank statements, make sure you give them 6 mos atleast :)