PDA

View Full Version : Cameron orders Tories to lay off feeble Milibore

Dedworth
2nd October 2011, 20:54
:icon_lol:

David Cameron has ordered his Ministers to tone down their attacks on Ed Miliband because he thinks he is so ‘feeble’ Labour is guaranteed to lose the Election if he remains leader.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044241/David-Cameron-tells-Tories-Lay-Ed-Miliband-Labour-wont-win-election.html#ixzz1Zejjld88

grahamw48
3rd October 2011, 00:29
Hahahaha !

He does have a point. :icon_lol:

Next Cameron....sort out this 'human rights' nonsense, then I might take YOU seriously. :angry:

KeithD
3rd October 2011, 10:14
MiniBalls is doing a good job of shooting off his own feet :D

Englishman2010
3rd October 2011, 10:51
Let's hope he stay's as leader of the opposition:D It would also be nice to see the Tories win an outright majority next time so they can get the Liberals out of the cabinet

joebloggs
3rd October 2011, 10:59
This week’s topline figures are CON 36%, LAB 42%, LDEM 10% :icon_lol:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

looks like camron in :censored: to :rolleyes:

KeithD
3rd October 2011, 14:24
That's just the normal 'bounce' effect after a conference. Wait until the end of Novermber for it all to settle down again.

branno
3rd October 2011, 22:26
well under the present fuel crises ..tory economists predicts it will cost more to cook a dinner than buy it.. :icon_lol: local tory proffesor tory bunsen burner is predicting a wave of garden fence burglary this winter as people with back gardens take to cooking out doors on a bonfire instead of the oven..some families will turn off their smoke alarms and build a fire in the kitchen.. said proffesor turner who last year changed his name by deed poll from burner..:icon_lol: people will cook in their bed room, out in the street, any where but the gas hob or electric oven..

under this ramble of a government called f:censored:g tories i will predict garden fences disappearing over night..as urban house wifes run riot and steal any thing that will burn ..rail way sleepers will suddenly go missing pine windows, church pews.pub tables, the whole fabric of british society filched in a wave in looting that will make this years look like a gentle dress rehearsal.... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

we are not f:censored:g worried sed arthur scargill ...union spokesman for the tory tripe ... :icon_lol:

Dedworth
3rd October 2011, 23:26
http://orderorder.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/redconf.jpg?w=480&h=242

grahamw48
4th October 2011, 00:39
Where are the clown and crook outfits ? :Erm:

grahamw48
4th October 2011, 00:42
Branno.

If you can survive in the Phils with virtually no 'services', and power at their prices, then here it's a piece of cake. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

branno
5th October 2011, 20:40
graham... my post was purely satire or parody.. :icon_lol: it is entirely ficticious :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
5th October 2011, 22:30
graham... my post was purely satire or parody.. :icon_lol: it is entirely ficticious :xxgrinning--00xx3:

No ! :yikes: