PDA

View Full Version : 1 year on this month

stevewool
1st October 2011, 17:28
well this month it will be 1 whole year of being married to Emma, October 23rd was a great day for me, a good weekend that was , many new friends where there to share our day great pictures and a great time had by all, last weekend we had a gift of a picture of me and Emma on our wedding day, thanks to our dear friends for such a wonderful gift, so all who was there and all those that wished us all well, myself and Emma thank you for such a great start to our wedded life long may we enjoy our life together making plans and just enjoy each day as it comes,:)

Steve.r
1st October 2011, 18:34
and many more to come Steve & Emma, congratulations :)

stevie c
1st October 2011, 19:05
Congratulations steve
It was mine & florsels anniversary september 27th last month. We had a meal at a restaurant with close family then went ten pin bowling it was a great day but its still hard to believe its been 1 year already it has flown by :)

Englishman2010
2nd October 2011, 10:40
I can't believe where the time's gone Steve, I can still remember your posts before Emma arrived here and how excited and nervous you were. Congratulations to both of you, and best wishes for many more happy anniversaries:xxgrinning--00xx3: