PDA

View Full Version : Massive Thanks!

YorkshirePuddin
1st October 2011, 11:03
HI all Im pleased to say that within 3 days of me and Nelie applying for our spouse visa, we received an email telling us it was in the post. Hardly daring to believe it, another 3 days the passport arrived with the visa in it! SO, SO, SO HAPPY! 6days from applying to receiving!

We want to thank everyone here who posted messages in answer to questions and older threads that have been INVALUABLE information and much more helpful then any official websites.
Thanks so much. :icon_sorry:

The visa is valid from 26th October so I guess that means that we cannot fly to 26th or perhaps 27th to be safe? Anything else from this point onwards you think I should know? Nelie has to attend some seminar I think explaining her rights in uk.

Thanks again!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!!

hawk
1st October 2011, 11:08
:Jump:good luck to you both

Steve.r
1st October 2011, 12:33
Fantastic news for you both well done and good luck for your future :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
1st October 2011, 13:06
That's really great news. Congratulations to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Probably the seminar she attended was the CFO's guidance and counseling so that she can get the Certificate (GCC) and the CFO sticker.
She needs to present this with the visa, at the airport Immigration on departure.

Look here (http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348%3Afiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140&Itemid=797)

Good luck

stevie c
1st October 2011, 16:00
Brilliant congratulations to the both of you :Jump:

CAT
1st October 2011, 16:27
:Jump: Congrats!!!

YorkshirePuddin
4th October 2011, 08:47
Thanks everyone! :)

lastlid
4th October 2011, 09:39
Yep, so fast these days!

Fantastic news.

YorkshirePuddin
6th October 2011, 14:02
Yep, so fast these days!

I know! Couldn't believe it!
If only the marriage certificate had been as quick ;)