PDA

View Full Version : Appointment in Cebu British Consulate?

jta
22nd May 2007, 13:54
Hi guys,

We will be in Cebu in less than 2 weeks from now and we need to go to Cebu British Consul to change CNI for LCM, so just want to know how long to wait? and is it always be the case to have an appointment 1st with Mrs. Jackson before seeing her? or can we just walk in and wait? hope to hear some info. thanks...

Ann07
22nd May 2007, 14:40
Hello jta,

I dont know about the procedure but i would suggets make an appointment. I experienced when i went straight to her house the guard asked me if i made an appointment.:D she will not entertain unless you are scheduled too see her:doh

Goodluck!

Ann

jta
23rd May 2007, 11:18
hi ann,

thanks kaayo, segi man me call momata lang gud me 2 am here to catch her but always out man si Ms. Jackson gud, makalagot...anyway try napod me kol 2nyt.

gingxrick
23rd May 2007, 14:44
Hi jta, Ann is right you have to make an appointment at the British Consul in Cebu or mrs Jackson wont see you, I did my cni there only takes around 15 minutes, but took me 1 hour to find the place ha ha ha, anyway good luck to you. Ricky and Ging

jta
23rd May 2007, 15:37
Hi Ging and Rick,

Thanks so much, we are trying to catch her since she is always out. we want to be set on 4th of june since my fiance's stays in phil is limited, so i have fear now that she might shedule us beyond 4th...Can u still remember how many days u made the call prior to the appointment date? we cant relax :)

gingxrick
23rd May 2007, 20:37
Hi jta, Yes I emailed her 2 weeks before leaving the UK, left Uk on Wednesday, arrived Cebu on thursday, had appointment on friday at 9 30am,here is the email address
moya jackson honcon001@pldtds.net try emailing her for an appointment, work out when your fiance will be in Cebu and get the appointment a s a p . hope everything works out for you. ingat Ricky and Ging.

mach
24th May 2007, 00:46
hi jta! i will be in cebu on the 4th of june. :)

jta
24th May 2007, 10:53
hi jta! i will be in cebu on the 4th of june. :)

really? i remember in your last post that u are going to marry this june as well, asa man dapit kay adto ko, kita kitz unta ta,:D :icon_lol: :icon_lol: but grabeee ka busy ang lola, we will be arrived in cebu evening of june 3 then 4th to change CNI hopefully we can catch ferry to bohol then back next day in cebu for cagayan de oro for registration. U know only 21 days in Phil, and i dont know yet if that 10 or 11 days waiting in Registrar if sat. n sunday included. Hopefully everything will be fine.

mach
24th May 2007, 11:40
gRabee nimo ka busy!!! hopefully sa hapon mi sa june 4 mu abot. Buntag man gud mu abot si iceman. sa cagayan de oro d i mo mag pakasal? sa private ra ko ga puyo duol ra sa san carlos girls high. Magkita tana ta :)

jta
24th May 2007, 14:30
Lagi kita tana ta, segi lang basin pohon ug dili nata busy, chika chika ta, hehehe.