PDA

View Full Version : residence card processing time

rixy
30th September 2011, 12:45
hi all,

is it normal that the processing time for residence card application is too long? it's been 3 months since i submitted my application and i only got the certificate of application after 1 month since i sent application together with our passport and other documents...

it's so nerve wracking waiting for the decision and our passports are not with us...

thanks again!

take care everyone!

---rixy

joebloggs
30th September 2011, 19:13
yes i think in many case its months, their in no rush to process them :cwm24:

rixy
7th October 2011, 10:51
hi joebloggs,

thank you for replying...

it's just inconvenient when we don't have our passports with us...i could not even open a bank account...

in the philippines, it only took me 2 weeks to get my family member permit from the UK embassy there but here, i wonder why it is so long since they know that passport is really important especially for someone like me.

anyway, i will just continue to pray that i will get it soon...

cheers!

joebloggs
7th October 2011, 11:08
people use to wait only 4wks to get ILR now that seems to be increasing to 3 or 4 months for some people :yikes:

good you got your family permit in only 2wks and not 4 or 5 months that some one else thought it took,

Miabia
26th November 2011, 23:30
Hi, its been 2 weeks since I sent my application for residence card and i haven't got this application certificate from them. Hoping to get answer soon. Hope yours will be out soon.