PDA

View Full Version : fiancee visa approved for 3 days :)

kallen
30th September 2011, 08:05
just got my passport and docs today via 2GO...inspite of UKBA - Manila Visa Hub email, i still felt nervous while opening it...i felt so much relieved when i saw the visa stamp on my passport...i applied last september 23, 2011 (friday) then my visa were approved last september 27, 2011(tuesday)...i'm so happy with the result...before i was so worried because my fiance documents were just sent via email only...but were so thankful coz the embassy accepted it and grant me a visa....after 4 months of being apart at last me and my fiance will be together again :)

God is really good :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Jump::Jump::Jump:

KeithD
30th September 2011, 08:06
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

scott&ligaya
30th September 2011, 08:07
WOW Today is full of good news :Jump::Jump:

congratulations

kallen
30th September 2011, 08:10
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

kallen
30th September 2011, 08:11
WOW Today is full of good news :Jump::Jump:

congratulations
thanks scott&ligaya:)

stevie c
30th September 2011, 08:12
Fantastic news :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congratulations :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

kallen
30th September 2011, 08:13
Fantastic news :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congratulations :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

thanks stevie c :)

raynaputi
30th September 2011, 08:37
Congrats Tess! :Jump: I told you not to worry :)

Terpe
30th September 2011, 08:38
Well done kallen, and congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
30th September 2011, 10:30
What a great news for you... less waiting and worries.

Congratulations :)

kallen
1st October 2011, 05:33
Congrats Tess! :Jump: I told you not to worry :)
thanks rayna...i hope we will see each other in UK:)

kallen
Well done kallen, and congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks terpe:)

kallen
What a great news for you... less waiting and worries.

Congratulations :)

thanks purple :)

lastlid
1st October 2011, 05:48
Just as I thought. A successful application. Good news and what a relief for you.

kallen
1st October 2011, 09:06
Just as I thought. A successful application. Good news and what a relief for you.
i'm so happy with the result lastlid :)....i'm flying on october 15 because my visa is valid from october 14...

lastlid
1st October 2011, 09:37
WOW. Yes. My wife is flying right now. She took off from Manila at 10:55am with Typhoon Queil "knocking on the door".....I can track her flight online on the KLM website and she is just over northern China right now. Amazing.

What airline are you flying?

Arthur Little
1st October 2011, 20:37
just got my passport and docs today via 2GO...:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Great news, Tess ... Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kallen
2nd October 2011, 15:09
WOW. Yes. My wife is flying right now. She took off from Manila at 10:55am with Typhoon Queil "knocking on the door".....I can track her flight online on the KLM website and she is just over northern China right now. Amazing.

What airline are you flying?
Etihad Airways:)

kallen
2nd October 2011, 15:09
Great news, Tess ... Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks arthur little:)

malchard888
2nd October 2011, 16:17
wonderful news, my fiancé will be applying at VSF in manila around the 19th october, I just hope she has as much luck as you did time wise particularly as we have supplied all the documentation they could ever want. When you see a newbee thread from loida shes the lady in question and im sure she would welcome some encouragement from you and any information you can give her.

best regards

Malcolm :)

kallen
3rd October 2011, 02:53
wonderful news, my fiancé will be applying at VSF in manila around the 19th october, I just hope she has as much luck as you did time wise particularly as we have supplied all the documentation they could ever want. When you see a newbee thread from loida shes the lady in question and im sure she would welcome some encouragement from you and any information you can give her.

best regards

Malcolm :)

hi malcolm...as long you and your fiancee submit all the relevant documents...everything will be alright :)...good luck to both of you...be positive always :)

han
6th October 2011, 09:37
COngratulations Kallen!!! :Wave: :Wave:

That was quick- I just submitted my papers last 30th of Sept 2011.
And just today I got an SMS from VFS-
Saying that my documents are ready to pick-up tomorrow 2-3 pm.
I am nervous-
I wanna see the result-
I don't know what I am feeling right now....

God is good- I hope I can sleep tonight! :) :)