PDA

View Full Version : MR cameron... time to pack your bags sunshine .. ur messing up a lovely country.

branno
27th September 2011, 20:56
MR cameron.. your an insult to every thing british and bloody conservatism ... pack ur bags :xxgrinning--00xx3: your destroying our manufacturing of every thing you tosse:censored:r

KeithD
28th September 2011, 00:07
:Erm: ..... erm I think you'll find that Cameron's cutback policies only started in August with the main bulk 2012/13. The current financial problems are still due to what happened under Labour and the rest of the world. Unemployment figures for instance lag 12-18 months. BAE are making people unemployed due to the EU situation and no new orders from the Middle East, nothing to do with the UK government whoever is in power. :crazy:

grahamw48
28th September 2011, 00:53
Agreed.

Labour left us in this mess....they and the great British borrowing public with their two cars, two foreign holidays a year and 125% mortgages.

Oh where's Tony, the working man's advocate ?

Making a lot more money than most Tories, the bloody hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
28th September 2011, 08:31
Agreed.

Labour left us in this mess....they and the great British borrowing public with their two cars, two foreign holidays a year and 125% mortgages.

Oh where's Tony, the working man's advocate ?

Making a lot more money than most Tories, the bloody hypocrite. :rolleyes:

And his mate bitter and twisted Bottler Brown has vanished without trace. All that dunce Millibore can do is trot out the tired blame the bankers line - conveniently forgetting that Blair and Brown climbed into bed with them straight after the 1997 election - selling our gold reserves and shafting our pensions along the way

mickcant
28th September 2011, 08:44
I try and keep out of politicks :omg:

In my thoughts they are all as bad as each other
Politicians of all breeds look after themselves!

Mick.:)

KeithD
28th September 2011, 09:21
Although politicians make the majority of people believe they can control the economy, they have very little control over it at the best of times, and none when other countries are in the crap. You only have to watch the Forex markets to understand that governments have little effect on them regardless of what they do.

grahamw48
28th September 2011, 09:44
I'll leave it at that, otherwise an opinion can become an argument. :icon_lol:

Anyone else think Milliwotsit is a wet tit ? :Erm:

What on earth are his party thinking ? :NoNo:

Dedworth
28th September 2011, 10:18
Anyone else think Milliwotsit is a wet tit ? :Erm:

Yep me - you're talking about that David bloke he was also crap as Foreign Secretary :)

Arthur Little
28th September 2011, 12:57
:D ... Miliband of brothers!! :doh

KeithD
28th September 2011, 15:45
The Miniballs brothers and with Ed Balls they must be triplets :Erm:

branno
28th September 2011, 20:01
:Erm: ..... erm I think you'll find that Cameron's cutback policies only started in August with the main bulk 2012/13. The current financial problems are still due to what happened under Labour and the rest of the world. Unemployment figures for instance lag 12-18 months. BAE are making people unemployed due to the EU situation and no new orders from the Middle East, nothing to do with the UK government whoever is in power. :crazy:

just a typical conservative reply... blame any thing and any one..

grahamw48
29th September 2011, 00:06
Didn't think you'd approve branno. :laugher:

les_taxi
29th September 2011, 06:14
With the creepy millipede bros and ed no balls labour will struggle to be taken seriously thank god.

grahamw48
29th September 2011, 10:03
I have to turn off the TV when that Ed Millitwat comes on. It's like listening to a whining 5 year-old. :NoNo: