PDA

View Full Version : 'ello darlin'

Sim11UK
25th September 2011, 21:32
Nah, not that cheeky boy on the Ed 'stewpot' Stewart radio show, from the 1970's.

Ladybug arrived at Bristol Airport, a week last wednesday. :heartshape1:

...So far :-
She has been stung by a wasp.
Fallen flat on her :erotic4:
Nearly fallen off a cliff (slight exageration)
Been cold
Been rained on

...But she's still smiling & so am I. :) :Jump:

lastlid
25th September 2011, 21:38
WOW I am envious.

I am hoping the same thing will happen for us next weekend. :xxgrinning--00xx3: (Manchester I hope, not Bristol)

Sim11UK
25th September 2011, 21:56
WOW I am envious.

I am hoping the same thing will happen for us next weekend. :xxgrinning--00xx3: (Manchester I hope, not Bristol)

Minus the wasp sting hopefully...Good luck! :)

Englishman2010
25th September 2011, 22:04
Congratulations and best wishes for your future together:)

Sim11UK
25th September 2011, 22:11
Congratulations and best wishes for your future together:)

Thanks so much, it's all good...just trying not to overwhelm her, with meeting too many friends etc. as she's very shy. :)

Doc Alan
25th September 2011, 22:21
Ladybug arrived at Bristol Airport, a week last wednesday
... she's still smiling & so am I. :) :Jump:
That's the good news Simon, and it explains why you've been busy lately :)

Sim11UK
25th September 2011, 22:28

Thanks Alan from both of us...yes, no time to get online, got a lot of reading to do. :)

Sim11UK
25th September 2011, 22:29

Thanks Alan from both of us...yes, no time to get online, got a lot of reading to do. :)

Arthur Little
25th September 2011, 22:52
Ladybug arrived at Bristol Airport, a week last wednesday. :heartshape1:

:cwm24: ... well, YOU'RE a dark horse, matey - first WE'VE read of your good lady's arrival - although I knew it must be imminent!

Steve.r
25th September 2011, 22:53
Wonderful news Sim, I hope ladybug acclimatises soon, remember winter is just around the corner :)

Arthur Little
25th September 2011, 23:01
:) Anyway, I'd like to wish Maria (Ladybug) a hearty :welcomex: to the UK ... and all the best to you both for your future as a married couple :lovecouple: here.

tone
26th September 2011, 00:03
Lovely to hear mate! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
26th September 2011, 07:35
Well done Sim very happy for you both!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
26th September 2011, 07:36
This is very good news, after you have waited so long to be together here:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Dedworth
26th September 2011, 08:22
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:, end of a long haul. I hope the future is bright and happy.

stevie c
26th September 2011, 08:27
Congratulations sim & may you both have a happy & wonderfull life together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
26th September 2011, 08:40
Sincere congratulations and all best wishes for a new and wonderful future together :Jump:

stevewool
26th September 2011, 10:07
wow what great news, many many happy days for you both to enjoy

grahamw48
26th September 2011, 10:16
Congratulations ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Our first night out was at my country local, with all my old mates taking part in the annual Conkers match.

She thought us and our Conkers were all blinkin bonkers. :laugher:

joebloggs
26th September 2011, 11:02
end of a long journey sim :xxgrinning--00xx3:

best of luck for the future :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
26th September 2011, 17:08
Woow Good news Sim :Jump:...Bristol is not too far away from me..hope to meet the ladybug soon in the next bristol barrio fiesta:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
26th September 2011, 18:52
so happy for you sim & ladybug! :Jump:

Rosie1958
26th September 2011, 22:44
Congratulations to you both on your new life together in the UK, :heartshape1: I hope that Ladybug is soon able to acclimatise to living here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
27th September 2011, 08:36
wow, go off site for a few days and miss a cheer leading opportunity, wooo hooo welcome to the UK Lady Bug.:Jump::Jump::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08: Heh Simon, we are coming down to Bristol on teh 29th October to see some old friends from Hong Kong, An English lady Julie who is married to Jet a Filipino musician. We met them in a bar called called Dreams where he was part of a band. He has a gig in Bristol so we said we would pop down. I will post the details if you fancy joining us... welcome again Ladybug

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 09:52
:) Anyway, I'd like to wish Maria (Ladybug) a hearty :welcomex: to the UK ... and all the best to you both for your future as a married couple :lovecouple: here.

Thank you Arthur, she is settling in remarkably well, she's enjoyed doing some gardening & tidied the house up (thought I'd done that already?)...can't find anything now. :doh

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 09:56
Wonderful news Sim, I hope ladybug acclimatises soon, remember winter is just around the corner :)

Thanks Steve, she's lighting the woodburner as we 'speak'. Hope all went well on you trip & your mum & dad enjoyed it. Nice new avatar pic there...can see the bump. :)

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 09:58
Lovely to hear mate! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks tone hope your wife is settling in well. :)

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 10:00
This is very good news, after you have waited so long to be together here:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Thanks Mick, did a job, that went to the Isle of Wight recently, was hoping to have a trip over there. :)

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 10:03
Well done Sim very happy for you both!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Alan, very kind, it's good we got everything finally sorted. :)

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 10:07
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:, end of a long haul. I hope the future is bright and happy.

Thanks Dedworth, you're right about the long haul. Still, it's time to move forward now, thanks again, much appreciated. :)

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 10:16
Congratulations sim & may you both have a happy & wonderfull life together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Stevie, all is good so far. :)

Sincere congratulations and all best wishes for a new and wonderful future together :Jump:

Thanks Terpe, the future is going to get better, that's for sure. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

wow what great news, many many happy days for you both to enjoy

Thanks Steve, very happy here, but not sure anyone can be quite as happy as you. :D :)

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 10:23
Congratulations ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Our first night out was at my country local, with all my old mates taking part in the annual Conkers match.

She thought us and our Conkers were all blinkin bonkers. :laugher:

Thanks Graham, we watched something about conkers the other day on TV...She looked a little puzzled? :Erm: We picked some up the other day, us living in a wood...will have to have a game. :)

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 10:26
end of a long journey sim :xxgrinning--00xx3:

best of luck for the future :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What can I say Joe...never give up, if you want something bad enough...we're proof of that now.
You helped us through that bad patch. :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 10:34
Woow Good news Sim :Jump:...Bristol is not too far away from me..hope to meet the ladybug soon in the next bristol barrio fiesta:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Sars, yes definately at the next fiesta. :xxgrinning--00xx3: What happened to it this year? :)

so happy for you sim & ladybug! :Jump:

Thanks Rayna, very happy here. :)

Congratulations to you both on your new life together in the UK, :heartshape1: I hope that Ladybug is soon able to acclimatise to living here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Rosie, very kind of you...Hope your brother is ok, he's very lucky to have a sister like you. :)

wow, go off site for a few days and miss a cheer leading opportunity, wooo hooo welcome to the UK Lady Bug.:Jump::Jump::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08: Heh Simon, we are coming down to Bristol on teh 29th October to see some old friends from Hong Kong, An English lady Julie who is married to Jet a Filipino musician. We met them in a bar called called Dreams where he was part of a band. He has a gig in Bristol so we said we would pop down. I will post the details if you fancy joining us... welcome again Ladybug

Thanks Scott...I did look out for you & Kimmi, with the pom poms, but nowhere to be seen...only had eyes for Ladybug though. :D :)

joebloggs
27th September 2011, 10:58
What can I say Joe...never give up, if you want something bad enough...we're proof of that now.
You helped us through that bad patch. :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i hope you've started chopping the logs up for the fire :D, must get chilly there :freezin::shehumper::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
27th September 2011, 11:18
i hope you've started chopping the logs up for the fire :D, must get chilly there :freezin::shehumper::icon_lol:

Yes we've been collecting firewood. She dragged a huge log home the other day....it was too heavy for me. :cwm24:
Was too hot last night with the fire roaring away...she had extra clothing on, I wanted to sit there in my underpants. :icon_lol:

Terpe
27th September 2011, 12:01
............Was too hot last night with the fire roaring away...she had extra clothing on, I wanted to sit there in my underpants. :icon_lol:

Throw another couple of logs on the fire...............:D

joebloggs
27th September 2011, 13:14
Yes we've been collecting firewood. She dragged a huge log home the other day....it was too heavy for me. :cwm24:

:icon_lol: my misses has got bigger muscles than me :D

Was too hot last night with the fire roaring away...she had extra clothing on, I wanted to sit there in my underpants. :icon_lol:

i remember when we use to have a coal fire, had to sit on the far side of the room it was that hot :sunshine::rolleyes:

Terpe
27th September 2011, 14:32
.............i remember when we use to have a coal fire, had to sit on the far side of the room it was that hot :sunshine::rolleyes:

Ha ha ha, yep I remember those days too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
27th September 2011, 16:38
congratulations sim and ladybug:Hellooo:...happy for the two of you.

Sim11UK
28th September 2011, 11:45
Throw another couple of logs on the fire...............:D

Whatever do you mean Terpe. :D ;)

Sim11UK
28th September 2011, 11:49
i remember when we use to have a coal fire, had to sit on the far side of the room it was that hot :sunshine::rolleyes:

Used to have a delapidated old Rayburn, that ran on anthracite, it could chuck the heat out, but too expensive to run.

Sim11UK
28th September 2011, 11:53
congratulations sim and ladybug:Hellooo:...happy for the two of you.

Hi acs, not seen you on here for a while thanks very much. :Hellooo:
Have you been back to CDO recently?...I know the wife has only just got here, but we do want to go back there, as soon as we can, for a visit. :)