PDA

View Full Version : Chav father refuses to cut off sons 3 inch Pony Tail

Dedworth
21st September 2011, 20:16
'It's my boy's human right to have a three-inch ponytail': Father withdraws son from school after row over hairstyle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039967/Geoff-Wallwork-withdraws-son-Bolton-school-row-3-inch-ponytail.html#ixzz1YcFcwlCM

Check the pic the kids also got a stud/earring. The authorities should immediately start proceedings against this idiot for non attendance of the child at school

imagine
21st September 2011, 21:49
actually the lad looks smart, i dont see the problem, personally i dont agree with ear rings or studs in young kids,

the uniform and hair rules as i read , his dad must have read before 1st sending him to the new school, if he had a problem with the school rules then he should have contacted the school beforehand

Dedworth
21st September 2011, 22:55
I think the kid looks like he should be running a rigged hoopla stall at a fairground :)

You are right - the father would have been aware of the rules before sending the kid there. It's early in his first term so maybe the school ought to tell the father they'll bring the issue to a close by expelling the kid thus giving father the opportunity of finding an establishment where he's happy with the rules.

imagine
22nd September 2011, 00:02
I think the kid looks like he should be running a rigged hoopla stall at a fairground :)

aawww hes not that bad surely :icon_lol:

grahamw48
22nd September 2011, 00:19
I don't agree with piercings and other crap stuck in kids' bodies, but hair....no.

It's sexist and of no relevance to anything.

Why do I say that ?

My boy...aged 13: :D

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8435/photo2825.jpg

(Short now).

stevie c
22nd September 2011, 08:31
I personally cant see a problem with the boys hairstyle imo hairstyle has nothing to do with the schools dress code whatsoever as long as the boy is wearing the correct uniform then there should be no issues.:Erm:

Dedworth
22nd September 2011, 08:48
The issue is defiance of clearly published school rules. Next thing is you will have irresponsible parents demanding 'Uman Rights and exemption from rules for School Bullies

stevie c
22nd September 2011, 08:54
What is this countrey coming to :NoNo:

soon it wil be you cant attend school because your hair is to short come back when it grows or wear a wig :NoNo:
Seriously where is the harm in having a 3" pony tail i can understand the ear piercing but hairstyles come on get real :NoNo:

Dedworth
22nd September 2011, 09:09
To me it's all about scumbags being picky and choosey about which rules and laws they abide by and throwing up the old Human Rights mantra if they don't like them.

Prime example the P1keys at Dale Farm owning the land, developing it contrary to planning laws and then pleading that it's their Human Right to do as they wish.

grahamw48
22nd September 2011, 09:56
At my son's school they did have strict rules on uniform and jewellery, but seemed relaxed on hairstyle.

He was a junior 'rocker', and it has always been my policy to let him enjoy his hair while he has some. :icon_lol:

My point really is that hairstyle should be a non-issue while the girls are permitted to have it virtually any style they want.

Sexism works both ways. :D

However, if the school had objected, of course he'd have had it cut shorter.

Arthur Little
23rd September 2011, 00:18
actually the lad looks smart, i dont see the problem

:anerikke: ... looks fine to me.

personally i dont agree with ear rings or studs in young kids

Nor do I, it has to be said ... :nono-1-1:

the uniform and hair rules as i read , his dad must have read before 1st sending him to the new school, if he had a problem with the school rules then he should have contacted the school beforehand

:gp: there, Stewart ... it's a bit late for the father to complain at this stage!