PDA

View Full Version : Is it visa????...hmmm need to pinch myself

toging
21st September 2011, 10:31
GOT AN EMAIL SAYING......Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

grahamw48
21st September 2011, 10:55
YES ! :smileybigtmouth:

haileylovely
21st September 2011, 10:59
congratulations ate toging

YES its VISAAAAA:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::airline::REDancedancer08:

YIPEEEEEE

toging
21st September 2011, 11:00
Was afraid that my hubby will be having a heart attack when i told him......were still in cloud 9.

Arthur Little
21st September 2011, 11:11
GOT AN EMAIL SAYING......Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

Heartiest Congratulations, Grace & Jim :BouncyHappy: ... your visa's DEFINITELY on its way!

Arthur Little
21st September 2011, 11:20

YES its VISAAAAA:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::airline::REDancedancer08:

YIPEEEEEE

:) And yours will be soon, I'm sure, Hailey ... :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino/uk community. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
21st September 2011, 11:23
Heartiest Congratulations, Grace & Jim :BouncyHappy: ... your visa's DEFINITELY on its way!

thank you very much sir arthur!!!!

toging
21st September 2011, 11:28
YES ! :smileybigtmouth:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
21st September 2011, 11:30

YIPEEEEEE

thank you very much hailey!!!!!

lastlid
21st September 2011, 11:31
WOW and so quick too. Excellent news.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
21st September 2011, 11:35
Just a thank you from Ging's fiancee, Jim...... I want to take this chance to thank all the forum member from both me and ging for all the help, assistance and excellent advice we have received from the members on the forum our news today was just a dream not so long ago and now it is fact (we hope haha) without the info we receive here we both feel it would not have been the same outcome so once again everyone thank you from the bottom of our heart and we will continue to log-on to the forum in the hope we are able to help others in their quest.... thank you Jim

toging
21st September 2011, 11:36
WOW and so quick too. Excellent news.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
thank you!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
21st September 2011, 12:51
:Jump: Congrats Ging & Jim! :Jump:

imagine
21st September 2011, 13:17
congratulations :xxparty-smiley-050::airline:

toging
21st September 2011, 13:26
:Jump: Congrats Ging & Jim! :Jump:

thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
21st September 2011, 13:27
congratulations :xxparty-smiley-050::airline:

thanks!

ann_barnett
21st September 2011, 14:25
wow congrats toging...

grahamw48
21st September 2011, 15:17
Another heart-warming post. :heartshape1:

stevie c
21st September 2011, 15:38
Fantastic news congratulations to the both of you :Jump:

toging
21st September 2011, 16:21
wow congrats toging...

thanks!

toging
21st September 2011, 16:22
Fantastic news congratulations to the both of you :Jump:

thank you very much!

toging
21st September 2011, 16:22
Another heart-warming post. :heartshape1:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

John_10
21st September 2011, 16:51
Hi toging...how did you get on your visa application becoz me & my partner John, we starting to sort our documents after I passed my english test.
Any help or advice is much more appreciated.

Congratulations for your successful visa:xxgrinning--00xx3:
More power you both

Terpe
21st September 2011, 18:09
GOT AN EMAIL SAYING......Your visa will be despatched shortly.

Well done and many congratulations to you both. :Jump::Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:airline:

rusty
21st September 2011, 18:22
Congratulations to you both :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

CAT
21st September 2011, 20:23
Congrats !!!

toging
21st September 2011, 23:18
Hi toging...how did you get on your visa application becoz me & my partner John, we starting to sort our documents after I passed my english test.
Any help or advice is much more appreciated.

Congratulations for your successful visa:xxgrinning--00xx3:
More power you both

thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:.....i did read a LOT about here in this forum,and it helps me much while im sorting my documents,i tried to put all the relevant docs that they need....presented and organize it all according to the guideline.....pls.dont hesitate to ask again,i still cant believe it yet thats why im not on my sense yet hehehehe

toging
21st September 2011, 23:18
Congrats !!!

toging
21st September 2011, 23:19
Well done and many congratulations to you both. :Jump::Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:airline:

thank you so much:xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
21st September 2011, 23:19
Congratulations to you both :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
22nd September 2011, 07:57
Congratulations...Cheers to a lifetime togetherness!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
22nd September 2011, 08:33
Big congrats to you.
Won't be long now when you will be together! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tone

toging
22nd September 2011, 09:57
Congratulations...Cheers to a lifetime togetherness!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
22nd September 2011, 09:57
Big congrats to you.
Won't be long now when you will be together! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tone

thanks!!!!

sars_notd_virus
22nd September 2011, 09:58
Congrats!!:Jump:

John_10
22nd September 2011, 14:49
Hi toging, lastlid & everyone here on the forum...I just wanna ask regarding visa..how did you sort one of your evidence e.g cards. Is it possible to make a copy?
Any advice or help is much more appreciated
Thanks in advance

lastlid
22nd September 2011, 15:11
Hi toging, lastlid & everyone here on the forum...I just wanna ask regarding visa..how did you sort one of your evidence e.g cards. Is it possible to make a copy?
Thanks in advance

John. We didn't submit any cards. Just photos, receipts, chat logs etc. Yet our application was successful.

Lady_Ivy
22nd September 2011, 15:42
Thanks in advance

Hi John..I submitted some valentines, engagement and wedding cards..I just put the original ones in a paper and submitted it..I was quite sad tho that they might not return it but today I got some f the documents back and they did return them..What they kept in my case are the bank statement of my husband, and some official receipts of his business..

Lady_Ivy
22nd September 2011, 15:52
Congrats Toging,,,weeee,,,

John_10
23rd September 2011, 07:19
Thanks for the reply...congratulations lady ivy for your successful visa

GraceAdam
23rd September 2011, 07:38
Ateeeee togingggggggg...heheh

I knew it already but I wanna say CONGRATULATIONS to you..hehe

what an early Christmas present.. YAY! :)
yahooooooooooo Let's celebrate..hehehe:Jump:

your twin name and twin pet name..hehe

Grace

malditako
23rd September 2011, 09:25
congrats togging

toging
23rd September 2011, 12:55
hi thanks very much to ALL.....i just picked up my documents from the VFS though they texted me that my visa will be despatched,still got a bit of nervous while im opening the envelope,and relieved when i seen the VISA on my passport!!!!

lastlid
23rd September 2011, 13:02
So when are you flying? :)

toging
23rd September 2011, 14:50
The original plan was oc.17 when i told my fiance that visa valid on oct.12 he change mind he wants me to leve on that date too....how about ur wife???

lastlid
23rd September 2011, 14:55
The original plan was oc.17 when i told my fiance that visa valid on oct.12 he change mind he wants me to leve on that date too....how about ur wife???

2nd October ! I hope it all goes well....not long eh?

And not long till 12th....

toging
23rd September 2011, 15:04
it will,im sure for both of u anf ur wife as well as for us....with us still ahead of works to be done...wedding and the preparation and hopefully for my FLR.....good luck for both of u!

lastlid
23rd September 2011, 15:07
Toging, I have started a thread on clothing, for my wife because it is starting to get a bit cooler here now. I hope I get some more suggestions from Filipinas that are already here......my wife complains it is cold in 25 degrees so she will feel the cold here when she is out of our apartment etc.

lastlid
23rd September 2011, 15:09
it will,im sure for both of u anf ur wife as well as for us....with us still ahead of works to be done...wedding and the preparation and hopefully for my FLR.....good luck for both of u!

Yep FLR....Life in the UK Test and all that....should be fun...

Yes. Enjoy the journey across to the UK.

toging
23rd September 2011, 15:55
Toging, I have started a thread on clothing, for my wife because it is starting to get a bit cooler here now. I hope I get some more suggestions from Filipinas that are already here......my wife complains it is cold in 25 degrees so she will feel the cold here when she is out of our apartment etc.
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: i will keep on reading about it,for my own benefit.....

kallen
23rd September 2011, 16:14
hi i'm new here...a friend suggest this forum on me...i'm marites...by the way congrats....how long did it takes before your visa got approved?...actually i just submit my visa application today..i'd applied for a fiancee visa...and also a bit worried with the result...thanks

lastlid
23rd September 2011, 17:36
hi i'm new here...a friend suggest this forum on me...i'm marites...by the way congrats....how long did it takes before your visa got approved?...actually i just submit my visa application today..i'd applied for a fiancee visa...and also a bit worried with the result...thanks

Well, there have been a good number applied just recently and they are taking between 2 days and 2 weeks to come through. Mine took 2 weeks. (Should I say my wifes took 2 weeks).....

toging
24th September 2011, 01:08

welcome to the forum kallen! personally it took 6 days from the application that they sent me an email.....but i believe it varies!!!good luck!

kallen
24th September 2011, 04:53
thanks...i'm hoping it won't take long :)...

kallen
24th September 2011, 04:57
welcome to the forum kallen! personally it took 6 days from the application that they sent me an email.....but i believe it varies!!!good luck!
thanks toging, i can't avoid to felt nervous with the result :)...but do you think i had a good chance to get a visa if i already visit my fiancee for two times in UK?...the first was 2 months visit and second was 3 months visit in which we lived together...

kallen
24th September 2011, 05:08
thanks toging...hoping a good result :)

raynaputi
24th September 2011, 06:58
hi kallen! welcome here :) don't worry..like what i told u, if your documents are complete, it'll be a good result. :) just think positive :D

kallen
24th September 2011, 07:06
thanks raynaputi...hoping we will see each other again:)

kallen
24th September 2011, 07:10
thanks lastlid:)...by the way is it ok if i didn't submit the P60 of my fiance? instead i submit all his bank statements, copy of investment and shares, savings etc...

lastlid
24th September 2011, 07:34
thanks lastlid:)...by the way is it ok if i didn't submit the P60 of my fiance? instead i submit all his bank statements, copy of investment and shares, savings etc...

Hello. I didnt submit my P60. I submitted 7 months consecutive payslips (which has my tax paid on it for the tear ending 5th April 2011) and a letter from my employer. Along with bank statements etc etc. And ours was approved. I think there is often more than one way to prove your circumstances to the UKBA. However I guess that the more evidence that you submit, then the stronger is your application.

I am not in the best position to advise, as all cases are different, but i can certainly say that we didnt submit my P60.

kallen
24th September 2011, 07:49
thanks a lot lastlid...hoping and praying that they will approve my visa...after that i can go back to CFO for the sticker as i already attend the Counselling and got the two certificates and already paid :)

lastlid
24th September 2011, 07:55
thanks a lot lastlid...hoping and praying that they will approve my visa...after that i can go back to CFO for the sticker as i already attend the Counselling and got the two certificates and already paid :)

Yes. I sweated my way through the waiting. Sleepless nights etc wondering about the weaker elements of our application. Thankfully it didnt take long for the good results to come through.

Tip on return to CFO for the sticker. Take all the information that you took during the first visit. My wife got caught out when she returned for the sticker as they asked her similar questions again. And she couldnt remember my ZIP code so she had to text me for it again....

kallen
24th September 2011, 08:02
thanks for the tip lastlid...i will remember and follow that...i'll make sure that before i go there i have all the information and documents needed...by the way do you think living together for almost 5 months will give us a good chance to get a visa?...coz i visit my fiance two times already in UK...the first was 2 months and second was 3 months...

lastlid
24th September 2011, 08:14
thanks for the tip lastlid...i will remember and follow that...i'll make sure that before i go there i have all the information and documents needed...by the way do you think living together for almost 5 months will give us a good chance to get a visa?...coz i visit my fiance two times already in UK...the first was 2 months and second was 3 months...

Again, I am not an expert. And I dont know your full case. But I have only known my wife for 6 months and only spent 3 weeks with her (2 trips) so I imagine that living together for 5 months will provide you with a stronger case than ours, providing it is backed up with documentary evidence in your application......

lastlid
24th September 2011, 08:18

Theres a forum member called Terpe. No doubt when he sees your postings he will clarify for you, as he obviously is very well informed in these matters.

kallen
24th September 2011, 08:23
ohh ok...me and my fiance were almost 2 years now...we met online last october 2009...then we met face to face last june 2010 for 2 weeks then at nov. 2010 until january 2011 i visit him in UK and feb, 2011 until may 2011...last july 2011 i applied for a visit visa again but got refused coz they are in doubt that i might no return after my visit there...so that's why me and my fiance decide to applied a fiancee visa in order to get married in UK legally...

lastlid
24th September 2011, 08:28
ohh ok...me and my fiance were almost 2 years now...we met online last october 2009...then we met face to face last june 2010 for 2 weeks then at nov. 2010 until january 2011 i visit him in UK and feb, 2011 until may 2011...last july 2011 i applied for a visit visa again but got refused coz they are in doubt that i might no return after my visit there...so that's why me and my fiance decide to applied a fiancee visa in order to get married in UK legally...

From what you say, it sounds like you have a strong case.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kallen
24th September 2011, 08:34
thank you very much :)....

Terpe
24th September 2011, 08:44

Hi kallen, welcome to the forum.

You certainly meet the requirements for having met etc

I'm sure you know all the needed information etc, but just in case, here is a reminder and some useful links:-

The key issues in the eligibility of a UK Fiance(e) Visa are to show that:-

- Your Fiance(e) (or proposed civil partner) is currently living and settled in the UK, or is returning to the UK with you to live there permanently.
- You're both at least 21 years old on the date of arrival in UK or on the date when a visa will be granted.
- You intend to marry or register a civil partnership within 6 months.
- You intend to live together as husband and wife or civil partners after you are married or have registered your civil partnership.
- You have met each other.
- You meet the UKBA English language requirement.
- Until you are married or have registered a civil partnership, there is somewhere for you and any dependants to live without help from public funds.
- There will, when you are married or in civil partnership, be adequate accommodation where you and any dependants can live without help from public funds.
- You and any dependants can be supported without working or needing public funds, before appllying to extend your stay as a spouse or civil partner.

The UKBA page specifically for Fiance(e)'s and proposed civil partners is here (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/fiancee-proposed-cp)

Take a peek here too, even though you've done it a couple of times before.
How do we apply for a UK Fiance(e) Visa (in the Philippines)? (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/applying/?langname=UK English)

Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kallen
24th September 2011, 08:47
thanks for the information terpe...i'm hoping and praying that my application will get a good result...i already submit visa application yesterday...but i can't avoid to felt nervous until i get the result:icon_lol:

kallen
24th September 2011, 11:00
all the documents that i submit are all sent through emails...coz before when i applied for my visit visa...all the documents that i submit from my fiance are all sent through emails also...i hope this will not be a problem with my application as i already submit my application yesterday