PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back, Steve.r

Arthur Little
20th September 2011, 13:28
:Hellooo: ... it's GREAT to see you back, my friend ... although, naturally, you're bound to have mixed feelings about it.

How's Charie? And your parents ... after THEIR experience of a lifetime?

We're very much looking forward to reading your latest update. :Jump:

alanmf1
20th September 2011, 18:08
Indeed Arthur!,,,,Welcome back SteveR:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
20th September 2011, 19:48
Welcome back Steve:xxgrinning--00xx3: I hope that everything went well, Charie and the bump are doing well, and your parents enjoyed their time in the Phil's. You must be getting excited now, next time you go there you'll be a dad:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
20th September 2011, 20:01
Welcome back Steve:Hellooo::Hellooo:

KeithD
20th September 2011, 20:42
Too many Steve's on here..... no idea who is who :crazy:

Steve.r
20th September 2011, 20:48
The good looking one of course Keith :doh :Cuckoo:

Thanks for the welcome back guys,
I have had a great time away visiting my family back in Phils. Of course very sad to be back here in the Uk again, but nice to refresh my batteries being home with my expectant wife. My Parents also really enjoyed their experience.
We arrived at Manila airport and after finding all of our luggage we made it outside, then down the slope. We waited outside the duty free shop by the crossing for Charie to arrive. After about ten minutes her uncle's minibus arrived and Charie jumped out looking absolutely stunning (bump and all) She ran into my arms and a wanted to squeeze her so tight, but the bump got in the way, I cant describe how I felt seeing her, but any man who can remember this stage of pregnancy will know what I mean, she was beautiful. Charie was clutching a bouquet of flowers for my Mum and as I let her go to say hello face to face for the first time with my parents I knew they would get on like a house on fire.
From the first minutes it was just smiles and laughter all the time and that was the way the whole holiday was to go on. I have more new on the baby front, but will tell more as soon as I can so please bare with me.
I will try to post up some photos soon, but I am still catching up on being home again and tired from work today.

Terpe
20th September 2011, 20:53
Glad to hear it went well, especially for your Mum & Dad :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th September 2011, 21:04
heres the good looking steve:xxgrinning--00xx3:, glad all went well mate, looking forward to hearing much more :)

Doc Alan
20th September 2011, 22:51
Great news Steve, welcome home :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

grahamw48
20th September 2011, 22:54
Welcome home Steve ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Glad you all had a good trip, and can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Arthur Little
19th January 2012, 17:53
I have taken the liberty of re~opening this thread, because - if an :olddude:'s memory serves me correctly - you're currently en route back to Blighty!

I deliberately avoided using the word 'home' ... knowing full well that "home is where the:heartshape1: lies" (none more than yours!) - so the main purpose of this post is to lighten, what one might reasonably expect, will be a rather heavy :cwm38: at again being forced to leave your loved ones, Charie & Vincent behind in the Phils ... albeit temporarily.

However ... in every OTHER sense ...

... a warm :welcomex: awaits you, Steve. :)

stevie c
19th January 2012, 18:05
I second that Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A big welcome back steve r :Wave: