cheers

nigel

stevewool
19th September 2011, 17:03
in what nigel,

worthingmale
19th September 2011, 17:04
sorry

just pure flights really, no hotels etc and not fussed by carrier as long as it is cheap am prepared to sit on the wings :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 17:17
I'd try KLM, Saudi or Royal Brunei if you want to go to Manila. Emirates, Cathay, Etihad and Qatar don't seem to have many sales or promo's.
It might be worth looking at HK, more choice of airlines going there and therefore more likely to get a good deal. A Cebu Pac or PAL return from HK to MNL shouldn't be any more than £80

RickyR
19th September 2011, 17:26
Kuwait and Gulfair offer some exceptionally cheap deals, but I'd advise against them unless you're a very easygoing person.

A quick search shows KLM london - Manila are showing £488 return for departure dates in November. You may find cheaper

stevewool
19th September 2011, 17:27
try skyscanner it helps a little rather then going into each airlines

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 17:36
Kuwait and Gulfair offer some exceptionally cheap deals, but I'd advise against them unless you're a very easygoing person.

I deliberately left them out Ricky :icon_lol: bad experience with Gulf to Mumbai many years ago, and it seemed like my flight was a middle eastern bus service stopping off at Bahrain, Doha, Abu Dhabi and Muscat to pick up/drop off a few more people:rolleyes:

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 17:45
I subscribe to tripadviser.co.uk, cheapflights.co.uk and netflights.com (as well as all the airlines) e-mail bulletins. Sometimes you can tailor these to send you alerts when there are promo's from your local airport to your preferred destination. I've managed to get a few bargain deals like this. The downside is that you do get lots of unwanted e-mails, but worth it if you can save yourself a few hundred quid:xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
21st September 2011, 11:50
anybody fly from mumbai direct to manila as got kingfisher points I need to use but they dont fly there yet.

Prices I am getting from mumbai to manila are about the same as a flight from london to manila and include a stop over.

Looked at Cebu pacific but they dont go from India to Manila, just after a cheap flight really

RickyR
21st September 2011, 11:56
Can you use kingfisher to Hong kong and then low cost onwards?

worthingmale
21st September 2011, 12:20
just been looking this is going to get tricky hahaha

Englishman2010
21st September 2011, 14:30
PAL fly 5 times weekly from Delhi to MNL. Can you get a low cost flight from MUmbai to Delhi?

Englishman2010
21st September 2011, 15:02
Just had this from tripadviser, £477 BHX - MNL in Oct, could be similar prices in Nov. I'm guessing it's KLM as Emirates are never that cheap.