PDA

View Full Version : Money Transfer

Johnthelaw
19th May 2007, 09:57
Good Morning All,
Can anyone help me with advice as to the best (and cheapest) method to use to transfer money to my fiancee in Pasig, Manila.
Many Thanks
John

KeithD
19th May 2007, 11:07
Try the SEARCH

vbkelly
19th May 2007, 12:56
Good Morning All,
Can anyone help me with advice as to the best (and cheapest) method to use to transfer money to my fiancee in Pasig, Manila.
Many Thanks
John
this is the cheapest one to transfer a money in the phils.CBN SMART LONDON LTD phone this number 02072879626 to register your name and they give you the details how to deposit your money,just £5 charge

gingxrick
19th May 2007, 14:11
Hi John we use Western union, not the cheapest But I've now got a card from them that give me £5 00 discount when sending money to the Phils.

Johnthelaw
19th May 2007, 19:55
Thanks to gingxrick, vbkelly and win2win for their advice. I am so new to this and am having to learn quickly so I apologize in advance for any stupid questions I might post.
Best Wishes
John

KeithD
19th May 2007, 21:01
Here's a STUPID question.....Why do VBKelly's pics on the gallery get plenty of hits? :cwm24:

joebloggs
20th May 2007, 04:33
Here's a STUPID question.....Why do VBKelly's pics on the gallery get plenty of hits? :cwm24:

:Erm:
maybe they like to look at themselfs :D

you jelly keith :icon_lol: ? and why you looking at how many hits peoples pics get :Rasp:

good way is thru the Philipine National Bank, PNB, you can do it online, or phone them,
http://www.pnbeurope.com/