PDA

View Full Version : It's the FA Cup.....

KeithD
19th May 2007, 09:28
£10 for a programme......£8 for a burger......:omg:

....and a chance to see Jose get shafted by another North Western team :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
19th May 2007, 10:03
and they were fake cops sent from fergie to get joses little dog lol

baboyako
19th May 2007, 11:09
I think there will be 2.5 goals :Erm:

KeithD
19th May 2007, 14:54
Give or take, you're probably right!!!

zheanney
19th May 2007, 18:24
.....and the winner is :Erm: CHELSEA :Yippeee: :D :Rasp: :BouncyHappy: :REDancedancer08: :xxparty-smiley-050:

:Beer: aromulus and to all chelsea fun out there:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th May 2007, 18:34
Was it? I think most folk had shot themselves by the first 30 minutes :Rasp:

The match was actually 0-0

zheanney
19th May 2007, 18:52
:omg: oh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :doh

aromulus
19th May 2007, 18:53
Not much of a match, for a first FA cup at the new Wembley Stadium, but as the result goes....

CHELSEA WON !!!

Wether is by 1 goal in extra time or not, it doesn't matter, it's the result that counts, and which teams glass case, the cup will rest in for a while... :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Which ever way I look at it, Monday in the office is going to be hell for me, nearly everyone there, supports United. :REDancedancer08:

At least, for a few weeks I won't hear them brag about anything else but their prowess in sales...:laugher:
Now let's concentrate on next season, hoping that Jose career path won't be re-arranged.:thorsten_rammler:

Ta-ra.........

KeithD
19th May 2007, 21:02
Well that's the TOY Cup out the way, now for the real one on Wednesday :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
20th May 2007, 05:37
yes a toy cup, to go with the milk cup, nah egg cup..

i think the united players were still hung over from :xxparty-smiley-050: :Beer: after winning the premiership title :icon_win: , which oh, chelsea didn't :icon_lol:

yes better luck chelsea with your quadruple :icon_win: next year. and with the premiership and with champions league..

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
20th May 2007, 09:48
They can't win the Champions League....Liverpool will keep knocking the buggers out :icon_lol:

aromulus
20th May 2007, 11:08
yes a toy cup, to go with the milk cup, nah egg cup..

i think the united players were still hung over from :xxparty-smiley-050: :Beer: after winning the premiership title :icon_win: , which oh, chelsea didn't :icon_lol:

yes better luck chelsea with your quadruple :icon_win: next year. and with the premiership and with champions league..

Oh, I see, the manc is back from Wembley early, and sour grapes are difficult to swallow...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I was expecting it... nothing new there.:rolleyes:

Maybe next season things will work out different, with Chelsea 10 points ahead...
Who knows............ :Erm:

In the meantime, let's rejoice at the impending humiliation that Liverpool will suffer in Greece...:xxsmilie_fussball: :xxsmilie_fussball: :xxsmilie_fussball:

bornatbirth
20th May 2007, 11:26
good luck to liverpool :bigcry: i will really enjoy seeing them picking u another european cup:furious3: well at least it will stop everyone saying how good italians are:xxgrinning--00xx3:

yep its seems united have had the party already and couldnt be bother to show up but fergie does this every season after winning the league he fields weakened teams in the last few games!
and kills the pressure for the players so they put there feet up!

just think how good the chelsea/united game could of been,ok the league was over but we should of gone there with our first team to win!!!

joebloggs
20th May 2007, 11:54
sour grapes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh when chelsea win somethnig thats worth sumthing, after all the 100's of millions they spent, they got 2 easter eggs :D

actually i didnt see much of it, took me little gal to see
SPIRIT OF THE HORSE PRESENTS THE LEGEND OF CHIMERA

:spam1:

those Dare devil horsemen - the Eshimbekovy stunt riders from inner Mongolia :yikes:
which was alot more exciting than the first half of the football

KeithD
20th May 2007, 15:53

....and good luck to ManU with their TREBLE attempt that went so well this year! :D

joebloggs
20th May 2007, 17:13
well scouser keith, at least they won one of the two :icon_win: that worth something :D

aromulus
20th May 2007, 18:49
handbags at dawn..............:icon_lol:

I love it here.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
20th May 2007, 21:13
Fergie wasn't very happy when the whistle blew yesterday.....wonder if the red-headed poison dwarf owner threatened to hump him if they lost :action-smiley-075: :Sex: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
20th May 2007, 21:15
liverpool might win another european cup!and lets us all know about it:censored:
but how long until they win the the league again?
i hope im still alive by then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
20th May 2007, 21:24
Football at this level is a business, and the good money is in the European Cup, which makes it more important than any UK cups or leagues.

bornatbirth
20th May 2007, 21:58
thats just a "kop" out!!!!!! and u know it.

u know u will love being champions again,infact its more important than winning the european cup.
if liverpool do win the european cup again its such a hollow victory the cups are just a bonus u need to win the league!

KeithD
21st May 2007, 09:34
Kop out!!! Ask the owners of Chelsea, Arsenal & ManU what they want to win most.

If you check on my other forum, you'll see that 2 years ago I said Benitez will only be interested in building a team to win in Europe. It's better to win in Europe against a good spread of top teams, than the Premiership were you only have 2-3 teams to beat every year.