PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a sincere single Englishman, 35 years and up :)

gecko_pikachu
17th September 2011, 23:41
Hiya,

I'm sending a quick smile to all single men here who are also looking for single Filipino ladies :) I've posted this thread on behalf of a Filipino cousin of mine.

I'm actually happily married to an Englishman (so I'm not looking for one) and we have gorgeous, sweet little kids :D

I'm looking for a British man who is warm and friendly.
My cousin is called Leizl. She's single and she's 32.
She finished BS in Political Science and BS Nursing.
She lives in the Philippines and currently working as a successful freelancer online. She's shy yet very clever. I'm just so concerned about her as she seems to be working all the time and no time to go out and about to potentially meet single men at her age. She's not a very outgoing person you see but I hope she'll eventually find and meet a special man (the right person) from this forum... when the right times comes. :)

She's a typical conservative Filipino and never ever dated in her life. But on the other hand, she's a very friendly person. I want her to meet a new Englishman friend and hopefully, be able to know each other well.

It's not easy for me to do this for her but I hope members on this forum will understand me. I'm so fully motivated to do this for her and I wish her a very happy ending. Age doesn't matter I supposed. All you have to do is to drop me a line if you want to be friend with her and see what happens. Only time can tell. All she need is a man who is faithful, nice and full of dedication if that's what you call it lol! Goodluck! :Wave:

Hope no one raise an eyebrow reading my thread..:cwm3:

grahamw48
18th September 2011, 00:39
I'm sure nobody will raise any eyebrows. ;)

RickyR
18th September 2011, 09:43
Get her on the forums, and we'll set her up with someone. Why the ageism? Whats wrong with younger men, I'm 26 married to a 35 year old! :-) Never place limitations, as you never know who'll fall in love with!

stevewool
18th September 2011, 12:06
Get her on the forums, and we'll set her up with someone. Never place limitations, as you never know who'll fall in love with!

to right , Graham just turned 60 and hes free,and also a trusted member too:xxgrinning--00xx3: