PDA

View Full Version : How much?

john532
18th May 2007, 22:45
How much have some you guys spent to have your dear bride finally? Or rather what should I belooking at? A loan may be :)
How many times do most chaps visit there bride to be?
Thanks for your help John

baboyako
18th May 2007, 22:59
loan is a bad idea. if you needs to make some fast cash try http://win2win.co.uk/ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::peepwall:

andypaul
19th May 2007, 00:32
For us it cost

A lot of money 4 trips to phill, suporting my wife while she dealt with paperwork in phill. Visa fees, cost of fedex parcels, phone bills increasing due to sms and calls.
this is why research is vital for the cheapest method of sending parcels, making calls and filghts etc.
it can be costly but with planning and a little bit of inside knowledge you keep it to a level you can afford.

KeithD
19th May 2007, 09:27
loan is a bad idea. if you needs to make some fast cash try http://win2win.co.uk/ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::peepwall:

It'll take 3 years hard graft to make decent money from gambling. I work 10+ hours a day, 365 days a year. :Help1: ....never have money issues though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robeth
19th May 2007, 09:37
How much have some you guys spent to have your dear bride finally? Or rather what should I belooking at? A loan may be :)

mountains...but dont despair...we are all worth it!!:) :cwm38:

LadyJ
19th May 2007, 12:28

I knew British bloke here who met his wife on the internet and he married his lady on his second visit in the Phils and now they are living together here.

I think it doesn't really matter how many times you visit her in the Phils, the big question is 'how can you prove to the embassy that your relationship is genuine?'

There's always 'I'll do everything to be with my love one', so I guess If you can't wait to be with your lady and have no other options then a loan is right for you!

vbkelly
19th May 2007, 13:27
Thanks for your help Johnif you plan to marry her in the phils thats good bcoz you can budget of £1,000.00 to £1,500.00 its good enough to pay the church,posh hotel reception rent a car just ask in hotel what their wedding package deals and the wedding gown brides maid gown and etc.i think no need to get a loan on it and about visa processing not cost of a lot of money just bring all your document you need before you go to phils.so you dont pay the mails and it safe by your hands

john532
19th May 2007, 16:45
Your post replies are so helpful, I dont think I shall be taking a loan lol.
This site is going to be a real help to me and also Petes web site.
So thanks for this site I bumped into :)

joebloggs
20th May 2007, 04:26
It'll take 3 years hard graft to make decent money from gambling. I work 10+ hours a day, 365 days a year. :Help1: ....never have money issues though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes and 300 days holiday a year :D

wife and kids expensive, visited her 8 times over 6 years, known her for near 8 years, helped her thru med school, helped her cousin do a nursing degree (why? hes had a really hard life), as previous user said , our wedding cost about £1500, and not the £10,000+ here, all in all, i wouldnt want to think of the total cost. :cwm24: but must be £50k :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

KeithD
20th May 2007, 10:28
I still work when on holiday old boy, had to get up at 4am in Nevada, and do 4hrs before breakfast.

joebloggs
20th May 2007, 10:47
I still work when on holiday old boy, had to get up at 4am in Nevada, and do 4hrs before breakfast.

what the fruit machines are open at 4am !! :REGamblMoney01HL1: oh you mean you found a canal street :omg:

yes i know, you just need your :butthead: , and like your flexible friend, no not that one :icon_tonguew: , you can work anytime, any place , any where :action-smiley-081:

:D :icon_lol: :D

oh i better :xxparty-smiley-004: