PDA

View Full Version : Another ex tory peer arrested..

branno
14th September 2011, 21:56
another former ex tory peer arrested... for fiddling his expenses... but upon been released from prison... too..:xxgrinning--00xx3: lock em all up ..i say..:icon_lol: LORD Hanningfield... ur just another pieces of excrement :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
15th September 2011, 19:46
That's what really annoys me. They have these poncy titles as if they're better than everyone and they turn out to be nothing but thieves. This grub's probably not done an honest day's work in his life. Hopefully he got regular hidings while inside.

branno
15th September 2011, 20:25
That's what really annoys me. They have these poncy titles as if they're better than everyone and they turn out to be nothing but thieves. This grub's probably not done an honest day's work in his life. Hopefully he got regular hidings while inside.

they all seem to have sweet names too.. but in actual fact im sure they have more reserved wings for the upper class gentry serving time in a confined space :icon_lol: and also the prison govenor will serve them cups of tea or rather gin n tonics from the finest crystal glasses in the happy hour.. which ofcourse will be from 8 am thru till 10 pm... in the superior red lounge with antique leather deep buttoned chairs..:icon_lol:

Dedworth
15th September 2011, 20:26
Hanningfield is a Pig Farmer so there can't be any doubt about him having his snout in the trough

branno
15th September 2011, 20:31
Hanningfield is a Pig Farmer so there can't be any doubt about him having his snout in the trough

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
16th September 2011, 01:36
another former ex tory peer arrested... for fiddling his expenses...

... so 'twould appear! :doh