PDA

View Full Version : Idle Labour MP hasn't held constituency surgery for 14 years

Dedworth
8th September 2011, 20:29
The muppet voters of Middlebrough get what they deserve :icon_lol:

A veteran Labour MP defended the fact he hasn't held a constituency surgery for 14 years by claiming he had been attacked in the past.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2034920/MP-Stuart-Bell-held-surgery-14-years.html#ixzz1XOIJPuXY

Ako Si Jamie
8th September 2011, 22:10
He doesn't want to do the job but he's quite happy for him and his wife to get a nice salary. This degenerate needs to be stripped of his title and be made an example of. :cwm23:

Dedworth
8th September 2011, 22:42
:cuss:
He doesn't want to do the job but he's quite happy for him and his wife to get a nice salary. This degenerate needs to be stripped of his title and be made an example of. :cwm23:

I completely agree Jamie - leeches the pair of them

Arthur Little
9th September 2011, 01:14
Sir Stuart Bell, who represents Middlesbrough, said the world was more dangerous for politicians today compared with when he last held a surgery.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2034920/MP-Stuart-Bell-held-surgery-14-years.html#ixzz1XOIJPuXY

Looking at his photo, you'd think that - with the fat salaries he and Lady Bell are raking-in - he could've at least afforded to be a participant in another, much-needed form of "surgery" ... dental surgery on his teeth. :D

andy222
9th September 2011, 15:46
And they say the phils is corrupt? :doh

grahamw48
9th September 2011, 19:22
What a :censored:

Yet low-paid benefit office staff (I used to be one) are expected to face the same scumbag constituents with no barriers at all. :rolleyes:

Ako Si Jamie
9th September 2011, 19:52
If I had my way I'd stick this louse and his wench behind bars for awhile then I'd have them put in Middlesbrough town centre with a placard around their neck with 'I'm a thief' on it. And I'd make these crustaceans pay back all the money they've earned since 1997.

grahamw48
9th September 2011, 23:25
Nice one. :icon_lol:

...But yes. :xxgrinning--00xx3: