PDA

View Full Version : Ready for pick up

ana07cutiepie
8th September 2011, 07:46
Just this morning when I wake up I got a good news which made me very happy. I got a text message saying '' your passport with visa is ready for pick up. Please come to Embassy of Austria, monday to thursday between 1pm to 2pm. Please be on time. Please bring the receipt."

Does it really mean that it's granted??

When I read this I was thinking maybe I am just dreaming lol. But still I won't totally believe on it unless I can see my passport but that means I need to go to Manila again just to pick it up. :/ I am from Cebu by the way.

:Jump:

sars_notd_virus
8th September 2011, 17:27
Just this morning when I wake up I got a good news which made me very happy. I got a text message saying '' your passport with visa is ready for pick up. Please come to Embassy of Austria, monday to thursday between 1pm to 2pm. Please be on time. Please bring the receipt."

When I read this I was thinking maybe I am just dreaming lol. But still I won't totally believe on it unless I can see my passport but that means I need to go to Manila again just to pick it up. :/ I am from Cebu by the way.

sounds like a good news ..Congrats!!:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th September 2011, 18:02

'Fraid it DOES mean going to Manila again, Ana :yeahthat: - unless there happens to be a branch of the Austrian Embassy in Cebu [:rolleyes: which I doubt!].

But I'm sure you'll agree that that's a minor inconvenience for the sake of collecting your visa - which would only have been delivered to your home address had you requested this when applying. :)

Congratulations in advance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
8th September 2011, 19:52
Hey Ana, congrats on the visa. Hope the holiday will be wonderful :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
8th September 2011, 20:27
Congratulations on getting you visa.
Did you ever manage to get a job, or find a way to make some money? from an old thread you started. :)

ana07cutiepie
9th September 2011, 06:08
:Hellooo: thank you :Hellooo:

:Wave:

ana07cutiepie
9th September 2011, 06:10
Congratulations on getting you visa.
Did you ever manage to get a job, or find a way to make some money? from an old thread you started. :)

Thanks Sim11Uk :)
Nope because I am busy at school nowadays I'll be graduating soon :) :Hellooo:
In Gods will :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ana07cutiepie
9th September 2011, 06:12
Hey Ana, congrats on the visa. Hope the holiday will be wonderful :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Terpe :)
And to everyone here in the forum who helped me. Many thanks to all. :Wave:

ana07cutiepie
9th September 2011, 06:16
'Fraid it DOES mean going to Manila again, Ana :yeahthat: - unless there happens to be a branch of the Austrian Embassy in Cebu [:rolleyes: which I doubt!].

But I'm sure you'll agree that that's a minor inconvenience for the sake of collecting your visa - which would only have been delivered to your home address had you requested this when applying. :)

Congratulations in advance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There is a branch of Austrian Consulate in Cebu I wonder what's their use? :Erm:
Actually Arthur Little, I didn't expect it to be granted as you can read in my post in the ''My first ever experienced applying an Austrian Visa" it was really unfair and the way they treated me was so bias. But am happy now that it's positive :Jump:

Thanks a lot :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th September 2011, 06:37
Actually Arthur Little, I didn't expect it to be granted as you can read in my post in the ''My first ever experienced applying an Austrian Visa" it was really unfair and the way they treated me was so bias. But am happy now that it's positive :Jump:

Hmm, yes :rolleyes: ... I've just read your other thread and see what you mean. NOT a nice experience! :NoNo: Thankfully all's well in the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3: