PDA

View Full Version : good news

hawk
7th September 2011, 08:38
my fiancee has just passed her ielts test first time got 5.5 we are so happy one more step closer to been togeather again she is going to apply for a special visit visa as i will be starting new job then least she can be here while we get paper work and bank statements then we can apply for spouse visa togeather in phil:Jump::hubbahubba:

Terpe
7th September 2011, 09:08
my fiancee has just passed her ielts test first time got 5.5 we are so happy one more step closer to been togeather again she is going to apply for a special visit visa as i will be starting new job then least she can be here while we get paper work and bank statements then we can apply for spouse visa togeather in phil:Jump::hubbahubba:

Congratulations to your fiancee on the test result :xxgrinning--00xx3:
As you say that's another step towards your goal.
Hope all goes well for the visit visa.

toging
7th September 2011, 09:42
congratulations!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
7th September 2011, 10:16
:Hellooo: Congrats to your fiancee...:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Wishing u both all the luck in the future.:Wave:

Arthur Little
7th September 2011, 10:48

Congratulations to your fiancee ... and good luck with your plans. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hawk
7th September 2011, 23:43
many warm thanks from me and marites we will keep you all up to how it goes thanks agin:)

grahamw48
8th September 2011, 00:19
Good luck to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

John_10
8th September 2011, 06:37
Congratulations and gudluck