PDA

View Full Version : Loving life

tone
3rd September 2011, 20:10
Had Rina here for two weeks now and it's been superb. All the memories of 3 months apart are pretty much gone, and slowly we are slipping into life in our new house an together.
Although it's been a major financial and emotional expense I'm loving it!
I've been offline from here mainly due to work and social engagements but hope to catchup a bit more.
Now to plan for the wedding! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers
Tone

Moy
3rd September 2011, 20:22
good stuff..well done ..you:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:
goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
3rd September 2011, 21:26
life is never the same they say, but what a life many have, even sitting together doing nothing makes me smile, how lucky we are, good luck in your wedding plans, i can recomend a great photographer if one is needed:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
3rd September 2011, 21:38
its a great feeling after all those months apart when you are back together. good luck with the wedding and have a long and happy life together:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I agree with you Steve feeling how lucky we are and life is never the same

Terpe
3rd September 2011, 22:12
You sound so happy, relaxed and content. Enjoy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
But, do try to keep focussed for the wedding and FLR. A new chapter in life's story begins.

Englishman2010
3rd September 2011, 22:16
Well done and keep on enjoying yourselves:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
4th September 2011, 15:23
HI tone i kow the feeling words cannot describe the day that the wife arrives in the uk good luck mate im so happy for the both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

guyki
4th September 2011, 16:34
Had Rina here for two weeks now and it's been superb. All the memories of 3 months apart are pretty much gone, and slowly we are slipping into life in our new house an together.
I've been offline from here mainly due to work and social engagements but hope to catchup a bit more.

Cheers
Tone

Hey Tone - glad to hear Rina has settled in nicely,I'm off to Manila on Thursday nite to collect MJ hopefully we'll all meet at the Brum meet in a couple of weeks time,all the best mate

Maria B
5th September 2011, 13:14

Cheers
Tone

:yeahthat::hugx::xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave:

Arthur Little
5th September 2011, 14:49

Cheers
Tone

Glad to read that, mate ... goodluck with the wedding plans. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th September 2011, 15:01
:icon_offtopic: ... but I seem to recollect you and your fiancee had been interested in attending the Social Gathering we'd proposed to hold in Birmingham during the 1st weekend of October.

Unfortunately, I've had to cancel this event due to lack of numbers. But take heart, Tone :rolleyes: ... at least my decision will undoubtedly save you some much-needed cash towards your BIG DAY! :)

alanmf1
5th September 2011, 18:14
Keep smiling mate, well done hope to c u soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
6th September 2011, 10:18
great to hear all is well Tone and Rina. Yes I often wonder when I see a smiing guy in a worn out Phils tee shirt from soemwhere if he was lucky enough to be chosen by one of these wonderful creatures called Pinays hehehehehe

Tawi2
6th September 2011, 15:48
Always love life,its a damned sight better than the alternative :)

tone
7th September 2011, 16:10
Hey Guys
Thanks so much for all your replies and wishes.
Yeah I am sorry to hear the big weekend is off however Arthur you are correct a bit more money for wedding things is useful!

We are gonna meet Alan this weekend in MK (Rina is going to call Lynn Matey) and hopefully we will get to meet more of you as time goes by.

I certainly have a lovely smile on my face!! ehehe

Tone