PDA

View Full Version : Dutch TV Game Show For Failed Asylum Seekers

Dedworth
1st September 2011, 22:26
It's the game show that doesn't like to see asylum seekers sent home empty-handed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032647/New-game-failed-asylum-seekers-win-cash-spend-AFTER-theyve-deported.html#ixzz1WjqRSktg

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The Dutch have similar Handwringers to us:-

Holland's Refugee Support Group spokesman Wouter van Zandwijk said he could understand why many people might find the show 'tasteless'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032647/New-game-failed-asylum-seekers-win-cash-spend-AFTER-theyve-deported.html#ixzz1WjqYM6og

grahamw48
2nd September 2011, 00:13
I presume they'll be having the cost of their accommodation, airfare and all other expenses funded by the taxpayers deducted. :)

Arthur Little
2nd September 2011, 13:36
I presume they'll be having the cost of their accommodation, airfare and all other expenses funded by the taxpayers deducted. :)

Aye :rolleyes: ... that'll be RIGHT!

branno
2nd September 2011, 20:05
godverdomme :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd September 2011, 23:08
Didn't the Dutch invent Big Brother?

Dedworth
3rd September 2011, 00:54
Didn't the Dutch invent Big Brother?

I think they did and what an utter croc of sh!te that programme is. My vision for a reality show is to see Jedward, Barrymore, Galloway, Speakers Slut Wife, Pikey Bloke, English and Dutch Asylum Seekers and all the other wasters being given a serious going over with a baseball bat in the diary room

grahamw48
3rd September 2011, 10:29
So, you've been punishing yourself by watching it. :laugher:

It IS a great programme for grumpy old men like me to sit and have a good moan at though. http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7729/ranting0rs.gif

prettyjune
4th September 2011, 20:01
Back on topic...Its not as sick as the Game Show for failed IVF patients launched in the UK......in July

"Dutch TV Game Show For Failed Asylum Seekers" This sounds like a good idea to me. I wish i could take part, id take myself to the Philippines for 3.5k
I have quite strong opinions about foreigners coming to work in England. (i believe the majority should be coming here on spouse visa's or student visas) (or on a tally system where by the number of British nationals and migrants that leave the UK can enter) So the total number is capped. if we havent got the skills we should train our own. if people wont do the jobs we could work the prison population.

I find the way they are helping them leave Holland by virtue of winning commendable, the feeling of winning must be the most humane way help the immigrant without costing tax payers money.

prettyjune
4th September 2011, 20:03
Sorry it was an IVF lottery. Im Richard 29 From the UK.

Terpe
4th September 2011, 20:55
Hey Richard 29 (prettyjune), did you hear about the speed camera lottery?
Basically if you exceeded the speed limit, then of course you received a speeding ticket and penalty.
But, if you were acually driving under the speed limit you were automatically entered into a lottery to win Big cash prizes (Funded in part by those who got fined).
Now that's what I call a great idea. Don't you think?

Ako Si Jamie
8th September 2011, 22:43
I think they did and what an utter croc of sh!te that programme is. My vision for a reality show is to see Jedward, Barrymore, Galloway, Speakers Slut Wife, Pikey Bloke, English and Dutch Asylum Seekers and all the other wasters being given a serious going over with a baseball bat in the diary roomNow that would be worth tuning into :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
8th September 2011, 23:28
Well, the Traveller Paddy won. :icon_lol:

I liked him. :Erm: