PDA

View Full Version : after 2 days of submitting my docs i got turned down!!!!

angelmhe79
1st September 2011, 07:26
I rcvd my docs from the UK Embassy and a letter stating my Tourist Visa application has been turned down!:xxaction-smiley-047

Reason is I am unemployed here in Philippines, married to a Filipino guy and relying remittances from my fiance!
They OBVIOUSLY ddnt checked all my papers
I am only applying for 3 weeks holiday

my documents were all complete:
1) 5 months bank statements with Php200k (my own saving s from what ive earned in dubai since 2007)
2) affidavit from my lawyer that annulment is going on and my presence is needed( applied annulment since 2008)
3) certificate from my University that I am enrolled for a Caregiving Course
4)accompanying letter that I will not stay in UK for over 6 months as classes will start on Nov 2011
5)letter from my previous Company in dubai that the reason I resigned my job is im getting married last July but has been delayed due to my annulment
6)pictures,hotel accomodations,e-tickets,rcpts and etc to prove that I am engaged with my fiance since 2008 and met him many times
7) travel insurance
8) iterinary of returned flight ticket for 3 weeks
9) rcpts remmitances from my sister in abu dhabi whos sending me 20k a month since februaru coz she owes me for her holiday
10) my stamp when i went to china and egypt for holiday

documents from my sponsor:

1) p60
2) invitation letter
3) 6months payslips
4) 6months bank statements( GBP 16k)
5) joint accounts
7) tenancy agreement
8) utility bills
9)copy of his passport and stamps

I guess all docs were there, is it possible to appeal?

angelmhe79
1st September 2011, 07:31
PS: I just resigned from my job in dubai last FEB 9 2011 and i came back here in Philippines to get married but has been delayed as annul;ment is still goin on:NoNo:

KeithD
1st September 2011, 08:38
Reason is I am unemployed here in Philippines, married to a Filipino guy and relying remittances from my fiance

Not a surprise it was refused with 3 reasons against you. Tourist visa's are very strict as it has been heavily abused with people either working when here or wandering off :rolleyes:. Over the years more than 80% of those that apply that I know of have been refused.

The UKBA can also see that you will eventually apply for a Spouse/Marriage visa once you are all sorted with the annulment, and that is what you should concentrate on. Refusal of a visit visa will have no effect on the Spouse/Marriage visa as long as you tick all the boxes.