PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter Suites, Makati

Englishman2010
29th August 2011, 15:44
I've been staying at the Jupiter Suites, on Jupiter Ave, Makati for two nights at the start and two nights at the end of my current trip. I can highly recommend them. They are in a great location by the crossroads of Makati Ave and Jupiter, the rooms are immaculate, modern, well furnished, great bathrooms and huge. They include breakfast for two and will do a deal on the price, mine should have been 3600 a night inc taxes, but I got them down to 2500 which is good in Makati, considering some of the alternatives on P Bourgos Street. The staff are all typically friendly Filipino's. There are plenty of decent places to eat on Jupiter Ave, and Greenbelt is only a 5 minute walk. I'll definitely stay here again next time :-)

stevewool
29th August 2011, 15:50
its always nice to have a nice place to stay and to finnish off at too, sounds like a very busy if wet time you had ian, looking forward to reading all your threads

KeithD
29th August 2011, 16:24
Do they have baths? :free-love-smileys-3

stevewool
29th August 2011, 16:28
dont need baths with the amount of showers they had :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

fred
29th August 2011, 16:34
Sounds nice but if anyone fancies the same but for 950.00 a night in Imus.. Send me a PM..
I might even do you a better deal.. See how it goes.:icon_lol:
http://www.apartmentinphilippines.blogspot.com/

stevewool
29th August 2011, 16:40
have tried this fred but not availible for our stay, unless its become free

fred
29th August 2011, 17:09
Just send a PM when you are ready Steve.. If I have a vacant unit I will give you priority...(Same with any other FilUK member):)

raynaputi
29th August 2011, 19:00

a MUST for Keith! :doh

Terpe
29th August 2011, 19:18
I've been staying at the Jupiter Suites, on Jupiter Ave, Makati for two nights at the start and two nights at the end of my current trip. I can highly recommend them. They are in a great location by the crossroads of Makati Ave and Jupiter, the rooms are immaculate, modern, well furnished, great bathrooms and huge. They include breakfast for two and will do a deal on the price, mine should have been 3600 a night inc taxes, but I got them down to 2500 which is good in Makati, considering some of the alternatives on P Bourgos Street. The staff are all typically friendly Filipino's. There are plenty of decent places to eat on Jupiter Ave, and Greenbelt is only a 5 minute walk. I'll definitely stay here again next time :-)

Thanks for the info.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
21st September 2011, 15:35
An update, as a frequent customer I've got them down to 2350 a night for my next stay:xxgrinning--00xx3:

For anyone wanting to stay in Makati, the location is perfect. The only additional features I'd like would be a sun deck and pool, but you can't have it all in Makati for that price.

They didn't have a bath in my room, not sure if more expensive rooms do:Erm:

febmary
23rd September 2011, 08:52
I agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:. Me and my husband also stayed in Jupiter Suites, Makati. Good location when u look for food shops,McDO, Mang Inasal, Starbucks,Max's, few minutes from Greenbelt..the staff are very accomodationg. I even leave a peanuts (specialty in my hometown). Just a small reward.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
23rd September 2011, 11:01

he's use to bathing in the Manchester ship canal :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:[

Englishman2010
23rd September 2011, 11:05
he's use to bathing in the Manchester ship canal :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:[

He'll be at home in the Pasig then:omg:

lastlid
23rd September 2011, 20:28
Sounds nice but if anyone fancies the same but for 950.00 a night in Imus.. Send me a PM..
I might even do you a better deal.. See how it goes.:icon_lol:
http://www.apartmentinphilippines.blogspot.com/
Yep....i am interested. my wife is from Dasmarinas. When I visited her in June to get married, we stayed in Island Cove for half of the time. We aim to go back to Dasma in about a year to visit her family etc so I will be interested then......