PDA

View Full Version : Juz married !

ConfusedMe
28th August 2011, 17:43
Finally got married last week. Everything's so great! The weather is perfect that day after a week of rain. As for the honeymoon, we went to Looe as what you guys suggested. It's really lovely there. We got a bus to Polperro and went for a day to Newquay for the beach.

Next month we're going to apply for the visa and hopefully things go well. :):wedtoss:

Terpe
28th August 2011, 17:53
Finally got married last week. Everything's so great! The weather is perfect that day after a week of rain. As for the honeymoon, we went to Looe as what you guys suggested. It's really lovely there. We got a bus to Polperro and went for a day to Newquay for the beach.

Next month we're going to apply for the visa and hopefully things go well. :):wedtoss:

Many sincere congratulations, and very best wishes for a wonderful shining future together. :wedtoss:

Glad to hear you had a great time in Looe. Wonderful part of the country. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th August 2011, 18:22
:) Makes all the difference to have your :wedtoss: blessed with glorious :sunshine:! Congratulations ... and best wishes to you and your husband for a lifetime of happiness.

alanp
28th August 2011, 18:31
from one newly wed to another congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together. :wedtoss:

Arthur Little
28th August 2011, 19:02
As for the honeymoon, we went to Looe as what you guys suggested. It's really lovely there. We got a bus to Polperro and went for a day to Newquay for the beach.

Wonderful part of the country. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Y'know Donnah, I've never been to Cornwall ... NOR Devon, for that matter. :NoNo: But it seems to be a beautiful part of the country - as you & Terpe have both confirmed - and I'm glad you'd a great time in Looe and Newquay. :)

Steve.r
28th August 2011, 19:10
Congratulations, I wish you a great life together. I am glad you liked Looe after we said it was nice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th August 2011, 19:34
Next month we're going to apply for the visa and hopefully things go well. :)

FLR, eh? :rolleyes: ... no worries ... you'll find the UK Border Agency website covers every aspect of what's required. :) And remember, WE'RE here to help ... just ask. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ConfusedMe
30th August 2011, 13:32
You'll love it there Arthur... I guarantee that :)
Y'know Donnah, I've never been to Cornwall ... NOR Devon, for that matter. :NoNo: But it seems to be a beautiful part of the country - as you & Terpe have both confirmed - and I'm glad you'd a great time in Looe and Newquay. :)

ConfusedMe
23rd October 2011, 09:43
Thanks everyone for the greetings... Just want to share this...

http://ladyinleatherjacket.blogspot.com/2011/10/kissing-goodbye-to-summer-part-3.html

http://ladyinleatherjacket.blogspot.com/2011/09/just-married.html

stevewool
23rd October 2011, 12:05
very nice blogs , hope life is rosey for you both

Moy
23rd October 2011, 12:47
we went to Looe as what you guys suggested.

been there just today..:D having lunch with fish and chips..afterward with cornish ice cream of course yum:cwm24::D:icon_lol:

http://www.christopherfowler.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Clotted-cream.jpg

ConfusedMe
23rd October 2011, 15:53
Thanks Stevewool

ConfusedMe
23rd October 2011, 15:54
Wwwaahhh!!! I miss the ice cream there:cwm3:

Doc Alan
23rd October 2011, 17:34
Congratulations, great photos, thanks for sharing :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ConfusedMe
23rd October 2011, 17:38
Thanks Doc :)

sweetnote143
24th October 2011, 06:03
Congratulations, Donah! Wish you a happy life and adventure together! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

philuk
24th October 2011, 07:35
Way to go you guys,

Wish you every hapiness and good luck with all the visa crap you gonna have to put up with, hope it all goes smoothly for you,

toging
24th October 2011, 07:48
congratulations....nice photos:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ConfusedMe
24th October 2011, 08:21
Sweetnote, Philuk, Toging... Thanks a lot. I applied for the FLR M 2 weeks ago and waiting for the results...

Terpe
24th October 2011, 09:34
Congratulations Donah :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoyed your blogs, nice photo's too :)

ConfusedMe
24th October 2011, 09:59
Terpe Thank You:)

lastlid
24th October 2011, 10:07
Nice blog. I havent been to Windsor Castle ( I live just 1 minute from a castle but nothing like Windsor) . Looks great. I have been to Looe. I love the south and south west england.

ConfusedMe
24th October 2011, 10:38
Thanks Lastlid. You should give Windsor a visit...

One thing I like in South England too is it is close to the beaches :)

lastlid
24th October 2011, 11:27
I spent a lot of time in the south and south east of england as a kid. Many holidays there. It is also a bit warmer than other parts of the country.
Where I am now there are loads of beaches nearby. But it isnt so warm as the south and south east england.

I have visited Corfe Castle in Dorset. And Warwick Castle. They were both very good.

You been to Stonehenge yet?

ConfusedMe
24th October 2011, 12:06
Yea me and my hubby passed by Stonehedge coming back from Cornwall honemoon. Just crazy how they ask so much for the entrance fee to get in. I wanna go to Dorset someday. My in laws said it is nice there

tone
24th October 2011, 12:21
Congratulations! So happy for you - soon will be our turn, I cant wait!
I hope we are also blessed with good weather!! Your days sounds truly fabulous!

Tone

ConfusedMe
24th October 2011, 14:21
You gonna have a winter wedding. Really nice :)

lastlid
24th October 2011, 15:14
Yea me and my hubby passed by Stonehedge coming back from Cornwall honemoon. Just crazy how they ask so much for the entrance fee to get in. I wanna go to Dorset someday. My in laws said it is nice there

I just checked the prices for Stonehenge. Everything is so expensive these days. But I want to take my wife to see all the good sights on the mainland. Probably leave it till the spring now as the weather is getting so cold. I am used to it but she feels it a lot.

ConfusedMe
24th October 2011, 15:23
Yea it is expensive... Haaayyy... Just let your wife wrapped up. I nagged a lot when I dont feel warm enough.. hahaha