PDA

View Full Version : Any Filipino girls in south wales?

morecowbell
28th August 2011, 15:55
Hi all, im a 23 year old Welsh guy looking to get to know any Filipino girls in South Wales, by internet first of course just to see if we "match"

I am recently single and as I begin to get a bit older I wouldn't mind finding a more serious relationship and have travelled across Asia with a few mates recently and met a few Filipino girls and found them all to be genuinely nice women.

I am fed up of British girls, they cause way to much drama and few have morals, not that I minded at the age of 18 but now im starting to care.

Im 23, 6 foot 2, typical darker welsh look black hair blue eyes, not bad looking :icon_lol: I have 2 years of my degree completed but I left a few years back and plan on finishing it off sometime soon but I have a decent job that pays better than most graduates so im not to fussed.

I know alot do work in the hospitals but they all seem to be in there late 20's-30's, ideally im looking for someone no older than 25 looks are not important to me but a nice appearance does no harm.

Thanks everyone

Moy
28th August 2011, 16:07
shame im from south west:yikes::D

Terpe
28th August 2011, 17:25
.......Hi all, im a 23 year old Welsh guy looking to get to know any Filipino girls in South Wales, by internet first of course just to see if we "match"...............

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
Good luck in your quest.

Arthur Little
28th August 2011, 22:05
Hi all, im a 23 year old Welsh guy looking to get to know any Filipino girls in South Wales, by internet first of course just to see if we "match"

I am recently single and as I begin to get a bit older I wouldn't mind finding a more serious relationship and have travelled across Asia with a few mates recently and met a few Filipino girls and found them all to be genuinely nice women.

I am fed up of British girls, they cause way to much drama and few have morals, not that I minded at the age of 18 but now im starting to care.

Im 23, 6 foot 2, typical darker welsh look black hair blue eyes, not bad looking :icon_lol: I have 2 years of my degree completed but I left a few years back and plan on finishing it off sometime soon but I have a decent job that pays better than most graduates so im not to fussed.

I know alot do work in the hospitals but they all seem to be in there late 20's-30's, ideally im looking for someone no older than 25 looks are not important to me but a nice appearance does no harm.

Thanks everyone

:anerikke: ... none of us is getting any younger, mate. But you're only 23 - and have already done more than most people of your age! Slow down ... take your time - "you've got the world at your feet", so to speak.

:welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino/uk forum ... and good luck in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
28th August 2011, 22:07
well said arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Arthur Little
28th August 2011, 22:17
shame im from south west :yikes: :D

:icon_lol: ... hope you've got your sou' wester on, then - for protection against all this bad weather :raining: the UK's been having.

Arthur Little
28th August 2011, 22:24
well said arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

:thankyou:, Ross ... :xxgrinning--00xx3: