PDA

View Full Version : Single and Looking ...

im_a_filipina
24th August 2011, 17:11
Hi everyone.. My name is Jhed.. I'm a filipina, 22 years old, still Single never married no kids yet.. Simple, not a party girl, I don't smoke, don't drink or take drugs.. I am caring , kind , honest , loyal , respect others, and I dont play games. I am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage!?
I hope to find a sweet and caring guy who's fun to be with, honest , loyal , respect and understand me, accept me for who I am, someone that I can trust and doesnt cheat/lie .. :/

Tawi2
24th August 2011, 17:46
Thats a very good introduction,you sound a nice young lady,theres a guy on this forum called worthingmale who may be just the sort of gentleman your looking for :) good luck with your search and I hope Mr Right finds you :)

Tawi2
24th August 2011, 17:48
Jhed,a word of advice if I may ;) Lots of ladies come on here,chat for a few days then become despondent and leave,stick around for a while,there are occassional guys like Worthingmale around,I think you might find someone :) Your pic reminds me of someone I once knew,very decent,a soulmate,I wish you well in your quest :)

Tawi2
24th August 2011, 18:20
Just been listening to music watching the sun colour over the Rock of gibraltar,I remembered your thread,hope this song brings you luck.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfqusp7s5o0

grahamw48
24th August 2011, 18:22
I'm free ! :icon_lol:

Alona
24th August 2011, 20:00
go mr.graham hehehe

Sim11UK
24th August 2011, 20:17
I'd agree with what Tawi say's, good introduction.
You're what most men, wanting a partner, would be looking for. Good luck!

Worthingmale, you need to contact her. :heartshape1: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th August 2011, 20:26
hello and good luck too,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
24th August 2011, 21:43
Hi there Jhed, welcome to the forum.
I wish you sincere good luck in your quest.
The winner takes it all:D

im_a_filipina
25th August 2011, 02:35
Thank you all for your nice messages.. :)
i've been looking for someone for quite some time now but no luck yet.. *sad*

desiderata_78
25th August 2011, 03:34
Thats a very good introduction,you sound a nice young lady,theres a guy on this forum called worthingmale who may be just the sort of gentleman your looking for :) good luck with your search and I hope Mr Right finds you :)

I agree! I also read his post about him looking for a partner.. good luck! :) and welcome to the forum.. :)

mickcant
25th August 2011, 07:56
Thank you all for your nice messages.. :)
i've been looking for someone for quite some time now but no luck yet.. *sad*

Time is on your side at your young age, you need a man who deserves you, not just any man.
All the best.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

scott&ligaya
25th August 2011, 14:38
as Phil Collins said OR RATHER HIS MAMA SAID you can`t hurry love , your turn will come.... just make khim court you properly in the old fashioned way... chaperones on the 1st date... that will test his resolve hehehehehe I had half of my now wifes dragon boat racing team with us on our 1st date... all protecting her from this wolf hehehehehe

sweetnote143
26th August 2011, 06:17
as Phil Collins said OR RATHER HIS MAMA SAID you can`t hurry love , your turn will come... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

there is a time for everything...a time to love coz we're meant for it...best is wait and while waiting enjoy life.....a good friend of mine said this to me, "you are always looking for Mr Right and yet end up with Mr Wrong....why dont you look deep inside you and see if life hasnt been fair or it's just that you're not the Miss Right most Mr Rights are looking for..."
pretty harsh my friend is but he's right...we often focus on finding someone to love and who will love us, the right person for us, but we often neglect looking at our self if we have it in us to be the right person for him/her....we need a person to love us yet we neglect loving our self. I guess my friends know me quite well than I know myself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck, Jhed, I know he's out there...just be patient....keep always it in your heart that he'll find you when the time is right.

Maria B
26th August 2011, 07:49
:Hellooo:hiya im a filipina....hope u will find the man you've been hoping for. wish u all the luck. x:Wave:

Steve.r
26th August 2011, 09:20
It would be interesting to know exactly where you are in the world right now ? :Erm:

im_a_filipina
26th August 2011, 09:35
Thank you guyz.. y'all are very nice ^_^
@steve, im in LAGUNA, PHILIPPINES.

scott&ligaya
26th August 2011, 09:52
Steve are we being misled as to this ladys wherabouts? u mentioned yesterday her IP suggested she was in USA

KeithD
26th August 2011, 10:18
Steve are we being misled as to this ladys wherabouts? u mentioned yesterday her IP suggested she was in USA

She uses a non-static IP, and is fine :)

scott&ligaya
26th August 2011, 10:56
cool she seems a nice young lady ..... Worthingmale ..where are you LOL

raynaputi
26th August 2011, 13:22

Scott, look at the girl's profile and I've seen they've exchanged contacts already :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
26th August 2011, 13:30
Thank you guyz.. y'all are very nice ^_^
@steve, im in LAGUNA, PHILIPPINES.

what part of laguna ? i've been many times there, when my wife lived there :rolleyes:

scott&ligaya
26th August 2011, 13:40
wooo hoooo Rayna , maybe another romance :Jump::Jump::Jump: I will get the pom poms out and start cheering hehehehehehe
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:

Arthur Little
26th August 2011, 13:42
Scott, look at the girl's profile and I've seen they've exchanged contacts already :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm24: ... wow - that was quick! I hadn't noticed :NoNo: ...

Arthur Little
26th August 2011, 13:43
... but good luck to them!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
26th August 2011, 15:43
Yes, good luck. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I was Skyping with a pretty girl from Cavite today. :D

Tawi2
26th August 2011, 17:41
what part of laguna ?
I was in Calamba crossing once,I chatted to one of the managers at Phillips the semi conductor place,told him it sounded interesting,the next thing I know I was given a personal guided tour of a factory I had no interest whatsoever in :rolleyes:

grahamw48
26th August 2011, 19:21
lol!

I was taken for a tour around the Dept of Fisheries research centre in (I think) Los Banos, Laguna, but I WAS actually very interested, as aquaculture has been a lifelong passion of mine, and at that time I was looking into fish farming as a business. :)

Terpe
26th August 2011, 20:59
.................and at that time I was looking into fish farming as a business. :)

Graham, may I ask what was your conclusion, please ??

Sim11UK
26th August 2011, 21:06
I will get the pom poms out and start cheering hehehehehehe
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:

Your pom poms are out, more than in these days. :D Come back Kimmi

grahamw48
26th August 2011, 21:09
Graham, may I ask what was your conclusion, please ??

Well, I knew I had the skills to make it profitable, but in the end the ex had so many dire tales of thieves stealing the fish (particularly if foriner-owned), that I decided against it.

Terpe
26th August 2011, 21:16
Well, I knew I had the skills to make it profitable, but in the end the ex had so many dire tales of thieves stealing the fish (particularly if foriner-owned), that I decided against it.

Hmm, I'd heard similar but wasn't sure.
Thanks for that.
Maybe I'll stick with rice.

morecowbell
28th August 2011, 18:36
Hey im single :icon_lol:

im_a_filipina
29th August 2011, 08:10
hey to u too

Tawi2
29th August 2011, 10:28
as aquaculture has been a lifelong passion of mine
Always had an interest in it,been to a few fish farms in Pinas and seaweed farms down in Sulu,very interesting :) You could spend months at places like that and still see something new every day,got quite a few influential friends in the DENR so I used to get to see some fascinating stuff when they went on field trips.

melphis
31st August 2011, 11:50
Hi everyone.. My name is Jhed.. I'm a filipina, 22 years old, still Single never married no kids yet.. Simple, not a party girl, I don't smoke, don't drink or take drugs.. I am caring , kind , honest , loyal , respect others, and I dont play games. I am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage!?
I hope to find a sweet and caring guy who's fun to be with, honest , loyal , respect and understand me, accept me for who I am, someone that I can trust and doesnt cheat/lie .. :/

HI Jhed!

This is Melphis. I'm single and looking for a girl who can be my life long partner. Can we be good friends for now, If you don't mind.

Waiting for your reply

Steve.r
31st August 2011, 12:35
HI Jhed!

This is Melphis. I'm single and looking for a girl who can be my life long partner. Can we be good friends for now, If you don't mind.

Waiting for your reply

Be warned Jhed, this member is NOT in London, but in Jaipur in India. Please do not give any contact details to this person. :cwm23:

purple
31st August 2011, 12:55

He's gone to Thailand and having some sunshine :)

I've introduced worthingmale to my cousin though :(
Anyway, that will be up to worthingmale

@Jhed, you forgot to mention that you can cook... worthingmale will like that :) Good luck though to your quest and hope you will find a real love to cherish with. Its a good to have a partner that you love genuinely.

scott&ligaya
31st August 2011, 13:07
hi Purple, sorry If I upset you or your cousin:doh:doh

purple
31st August 2011, 13:17
No worries scott :) they are friends or getting to know stage at the moment.
I'll be happy to see worthingmale getting on with anyone who he can genuinely be with :)

hi Purple, sorry If I upset you or your cousin:doh:doh

im_a_filipina
31st August 2011, 16:59
Ok, i won't give him my personal info..
:thankyou: steve :)

Steve.r
31st August 2011, 18:02
Ok, i won't give him my personal info..
:thankyou: steve :)

:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
1st September 2011, 13:18
Jhed,a word of advice if I may ;) Lots of ladies come on here,chat for a few days then become despondent and leave,stick around for a while,there are occassional guys like Worthingmale around,I think you might find someone :) Your pic reminds me of someone I once knew,very decent,a soulmate,I wish you well in your quest :)

I agree with Tawi, we've seen many young ladies looking for someone come and go. Not everyone has the chance to be on here often, so stick around and you'll get to know poeple a bit + hopefully find out who the decent single guys are!

im_a_filipina
1st September 2011, 15:16
im online here all the time via my mobile .. :) I love this forum and i'm very happy to be here :veryhappy:
wish I can find му ѕσυℓмαтє here! ☺☺ :Jump: :veryhappy:

Tawi2
1st September 2011, 15:49
this member is NOT in London, but in Jaipur in India. Please do not give any contact details to this person.
Unless you want to visit Jaipur which is an absolutely incredible place :xxgrinning--00xx3: But I do know bombays have a rep online with pinays for being a little bastos with cam-shows :rolleyes::NoNo:

scott&ligaya
1st September 2011, 15:52
Heh Jhed, please ignore Cherrypicker, he is someone who encourages young girls to lie to their parents and deceive them, do you want to get a know a guy like tha?.. see the thread on 20 yr old filipina for his "advice"