PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

cookmuck
23rd August 2011, 08:09
I'm from Lincolnshire area and have met a beautiful filipina girl last May, I have visited her for two weeks in Dubai and we got on really well. We have been very honest with each other and have met each others family (online), we are just starting out with the relationship and she is in process of anulment as she has been separated for 8 years, so a long way to go but I good feeling about her.

hawk
23rd August 2011, 08:27
hi there welcome am from lincoln i was born at st giles area my girl is hopeing to pass he ielts in 2 days time when i met her in macau in may i knew she was the one she has never ask 4 money or anything and like you been honest with each other is best from start well good luck you will find everything you need on here :Hellooo::Wave:

Farmerg
23rd August 2011, 09:53
:Hellooo::Wave:

grahamw48
23rd August 2011, 10:15
Welcome to the forum.

Life begins at 40. :D

Stick around...plenty of experience and help here.

Terpe
23rd August 2011, 10:23
Hi there, welcome here.
Interesting username :)

Arthur Little
23rd August 2011, 10:38
I'm from Lincolnshire area and have met a beautiful filipina girl last May, I have visited her for two weeks in Dubai and we got on really well. We have been very honest with each other and have met each others family (online), we are just starting out with the relationship and she is in process of anulment as she has been separated for 8 years, so a long way to go but I good feeling about her.

Well ... since your g/f has been separated for 8 years, no~one can accuse you of being 'The Lincolnshire Poacher'! :D And being open and honest with each other from the start, bodes well for the future.

:welcomex: to this friendly, online filipino/uk site ... and good luck to you both in your burgeoning relationship. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
23rd August 2011, 14:02
hello and welcome :)