PDA

View Full Version : Would you like the marriage contract to have an expiry date?

Maria B
21st August 2011, 02:55
:readingpapers:With the divorce/ annulment issues...Would you like the marriage contract to have an expiry date?

A penny of your thoughts?:ReadIt:

hawk
21st August 2011, 08:23
if your marriage is over and your not living togeather then yes why should you be tied to a marriage no dont wont it should be made more easy to finish

KeithD
21st August 2011, 08:51
I said to my mate yesterday, women should come with a 'Best Before' date :laugher: :xxparty-smiley-004:

stevewool
21st August 2011, 09:31
a good idea i say,:icon_lol::icon_lol: a party every 5 years

Maria B
21st August 2011, 12:13
a good idea i say,:icon_lol::icon_lol: a party every 5 years

:icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

Maria B
21st August 2011, 12:18
I said to my mate yesterday, women should come with a 'Best Before' date :laugher: :xxparty-smiley-004:

:laugher::laugher::Cuckoo:

Maria B
21st August 2011, 12:48
Different views in life but I was just imagining what if this will happened 20 years from now :icon_lol: Renew then look for another partner. Silly! :Cuckoo:Marriage should be forever. If people can’t take that, they shouldn’t get married in the first place. There's a Filipino joke goes...no return, no exchange;)

Manila_Paul
22nd August 2011, 14:42
:readingpapers:With the divorce/ annulment issues...Would you like the marriage contract to have an expiry date?

A penny of your thoughts?:ReadIt:

I think we should go back the other way, if anything (although not as far as the Philippines do! :icon_lol:) No fault divorce hasn't worked too well. Especially for the children of such relationships. It is easier to get out of a marriage these days than a mobile phone contract. That can't be right, especially with children involved.

Moy
24th August 2011, 16:42
no return, no exchange

may salita rin sa pinoy na ang pag-aasawa ay hindi parang kanin na isusubo na mainit:cwm24::D ay iyong iluluwa:yikes: