PDA

View Full Version : Rioters beaten up in jail

Dedworth
20th August 2011, 12:42
Encouraging news, the vermin are turning on each other. Looks like it's a problem if you belong to the wrong gang :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14598021

Prison governors have been reminded about the safety of inmates after three prisoners on remand following the riots were victims of a "nasty" assault.

grahamw48
20th August 2011, 12:59
Well, I suppose it will act as a deterrent to prospective residents. :)

Notavirusalso
20th August 2011, 13:20
Its Encouraging news.....How ? ? you can't be for law and order on one hand then be happy when people are abused in a rehabilitation enviroment as that is against the law ? or are you one of those pepole that only like the laws that suit you ?

grahamw48
20th August 2011, 13:41
'Rehabilitation' ? :icon_lol:

School for crime more like.

They should be put in solitary and given bread and water...and NO drugs !

Perhaps then criminals would be less efficient at their 'job', and less blase about going back to jail....currently their home from home. :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
20th August 2011, 14:10
Its Encouraging news.....How ? ? you can't be for law and order on one hand then be happy when people are abused in a rehabilitation enviroment as that is against the law ? or are you one of those pepole that only like the laws that suit you ?

:gp:, Dave ... I guess it's just another of these quirks of "human" nature.

Steve.r
20th August 2011, 15:41
Honour amoungst theives ???? :NoNo:

les_taxi
20th August 2011, 17:09

Bloody great news stuff them:censored: any message that teaches these idiots a lesson may prevent future incidents

Arthur Little
20th August 2011, 17:20
Bloody great news stuff them :censored: any message that teaches these idiots a lesson may prevent future incidents

Yes ... :anerikke: ... but surely condoning "violence in retaliation to violence" isn't the answer :nono-1-1: ... there MUST be a better way to teach these thugs a lesson! :rolleyes:

les_taxi
20th August 2011, 17:30
No I don't think there is,we have been saying this for years and we have been too soft and look at the society we have.
Certain basic behavior is in us all and sometimes no amount of reasoning works, time to kick their ass til it hurts.
I would have brought back the stocks and put every one of those looters on show and pelted them,plus removed their own tv's and ps3s and then if they carried on a life of terrorising people and crime amputated their hands as in Saudi arabia
That would work without any shadow of a doubt:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
20th August 2011, 19:14
Yes, the Saudis do have SOME good ideas.

Not much thieving there. :)

I believe they do leave you with one to wipe your .... with, IF it's a first offence. :icon_lol:

Dedworth
21st August 2011, 21:50

I'm not for rehabilitating these vermin, they've abused the priviledge of living in a just and tolerant society. I'm all for punishing them and if that involves them being confined in a harsh environment where they run the risk of coming to some harm then they only have themselves to blame. I like laws that make this country a safe place for those of us that choose to abide by them. I'd find it even more encouraging if the law was changed so that some of these scum ran the risk of being flogged or executed.

Jimbojac
22nd August 2011, 19:21
Step 1.... Helicopter them out to distant iceberg.

Step 2...Leave them there.

Nice Scenario....................... :)

grahamw48
22nd August 2011, 20:07
Cool. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jimbojac
22nd August 2011, 20:12
Cool. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Haha nice one Graham! As " cool" as it gets Chief!:xxgrinning--00xx3: