PDA

View Full Version : Good news...

queenie
18th August 2011, 11:28
Hi guys! I received my National Insurance number yiippeeeyyyy without interview.... I am on 27 month spouse visa. Is it ok if I look for a job now? Nothing can stop me?

grahamw48
18th August 2011, 11:39
Yes you can work. :)

Maria B
18th August 2011, 11:47
Hi guys! I received my National Insurance number yiippeeeyyyy without interview.... I am on 27 month spouse visa. Is it ok if I look for a job now? Nothing can stop me?

Congrats.
Yes u may.
Check this http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/homepage.aspx?sessionid=5ec3db24-c435-4cf7-92b9-4236c5eb2b4a&pid=3

Good Luck!:Wave:

queenie
18th August 2011, 12:02
thnx graham :)

queenie
18th August 2011, 12:02
salamat maria :)

Arthur Little
18th August 2011, 12:28

Congratulations, Queenie ... now it's "full steam ahead"! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
18th August 2011, 17:04
congratulations :)

scott&ligaya
18th August 2011, 17:13
WOW just look at the difference between a Filipina so keen to work and our work shy benefit grabbing whingers

Arthur Little
18th August 2011, 17:21
WOW just look at the difference between a Filipina so keen to work and our work shy benefit grabbing whingers

Indeed, Scott ... :gp:

scott&ligaya
18th August 2011, 17:27
this is the sort of Immigrant the country should be supportive of, she will have taken English exams and her hubby has gone through the expense and time to follow the prevailing system .. however flawed it may be

go Queenie

stevewool
18th August 2011, 17:29
go out and make lots of money:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
18th August 2011, 17:35
this is the sort of Immigrant the country should be supportive off, she will have taken English exams and her hubby has gone through the expense and time to follow th eprevailing system .. however flawed it may be

go Queenie

Scott you're right about this being the sort of immigration that is acceptable. Well done Queenie - I hope you get a job you are happy in, however the excitement might wear off a bit when you realise that a vast proportion of the tax you'll pay goes to house and support so called "asylum seekers" plus other sundry indigenous scumbags and wasters.

scott&ligaya
18th August 2011, 17:53
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr don`t get me startted on taxes. when I start my next contract in a few weeks my accountants have calculated that even after adding my honey as a b shareholder in my one man company and paying her around £300 per week as my book keeper!! I will still be paying out around £22,000 in income taxes and around £12000 in NI.... as well some corporation tax. Even going limited company my take home is around 65%. Yes I earn well but I have worked and studied long and hard for that and hate to see those taxes wasted. No problem paying tax, just cannot stand to see how it is used. When we were living in Hong Kong and Singapore the maximum take by the government was @20% and they have no VAT there... arrggggggggggggg cannot wait to to get my honeys passport and it will be Singapore here we come

Dedworth
18th August 2011, 17:59
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr don`t get me startted on taxes. when I start my next contract in a few weeks my accountants have calculated that even after adding my honey as a b shareholder in my one man company and paying her around £300 per week as my book keeper!! I will still be paying out around £22,000 in income taxes and around £12000 in NI.... as well some corporation tax. Even going limited company my take home is around 65%. Yes I earn well but I have worked and studied long and hard for that and hate to see those taxes wasted. No problem paying tax, just cannot stand to see how it is used. When we were living in Hong Kong and Singapore the maximum take by the government was @20% and they have no VAT there... arrggggggggggggg cannot wait to to get my honeys passport and it will be Singapore here we come

Welcome to the club - add onto that Accountants annual Ltd Co fees, filing fees etc, what about VAT will you be funding more scum that way :icon_lol: Have you looked at the Divi route ?

scott&ligaya
18th August 2011, 18:01
yes I do quarterly dividend and my accountants cost me £180 per month but I get weekly stattements and know exactly what is going on so worth it

scott&ligaya
18th August 2011, 18:01
I am VAT REGISTERED to recover the extra 2% on expenses etc