PDA

View Full Version : How did WE find this forum ?

grahamw48
17th August 2011, 13:26
Ever read what's at the bottom of the page ?

....Just now: ...Scary or what ? :yikes:

david ymae kay

, lykashemale

, istoney ritter

, f

, introduce yourself tagalog

, how to introduce yourself tagalog- english

, how to introduced yourself during visa interview?

, Ladyboy Ampy

, introducing yourself in tagalog

, INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN TAGALOG

, introducing yourself to a balikbayan, shemale kilburn, josh west bus 148, Josh bus driver Manila, josh west bus driver 148, josh west manila donate, ISTONEY-RITTER, how to introduce a product tagalog, uk fiancee visa for filipina transsexual, rogelio castro jeep donate, introducing oneself in tagalog, introduce myself in tagalog, how to marry filipino transsexuals, F200700163, ladyboy Ampy

KeithD
17th August 2011, 16:12
I think some of us guys may be in for a shock when we undress our women :icon_lol:

grahamw48
17th August 2011, 16:56
:laugher:

(Always best to examine the 'goods' before taking them home :icon_lol:)

stevewool
17th August 2011, 17:23
em was shocked when she undressed me:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

mickcant
17th August 2011, 17:33
If you aare asking how I first "found" this brilliant forum, I was on a ferry going from Manila talking to anouther Brit about going to CDO to get married and he told me to try and join here:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Terpe
17th August 2011, 19:21
Well I just looked and here's what was there for 'tags for this thread':-

balikbayan,cdo,english,ferry,fiancee visa,filipina,filipino,forum,get married,interview,introduce,manila,married,product,tagalog,visa,

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Or do the tags change automatically

I thought the user/thread starter could specify thread tags??

Maybe I missed something. Wouldn't be the first time :Erm:

grahamw48
17th August 2011, 19:26
I think it's just that particular page you opened at that particular time, showing how OTHER people arrived at that page...but can result in some interesting 'can of worms' searches. :)

KeithD
17th August 2011, 22:21
It's the SEO Blog keywords not the tags :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... I'll see if I can block certain words.

stevewool
18th August 2011, 17:35
dont know how i stumbled on to this site but i am so glad i did, great advice , good people, great new friends just gets better:xxgrinning--00xx3: