PDA

View Full Version : im just around here..

pocahontas
16th August 2011, 11:58
hi to yah all.. how are you doing all...its been a quite while since my last post and im not posting a thread of my self anymore..sorry..i hope im still in..:Erm:.. just thought to visit now here as im having a long off since yesterday .. back to work on thursday closing time shift.

i remember my first post here was actually looking for a job.. im now on my 6months in my job as a catering assistant.. its a part time job. . .im so pleased that i survive and feel like ive been a lot of through to the fact that im on my 6months.. the last job i had is in phones 4u as a sales consultant but it only last for 3months as i hardly cant do the job mainly talking to customers .. to be honest my job now is more harder than to phones 4u but like i said im having a hard time to do it coz i dont really have a good english and cant listen carefully.. but if i do..im happy to stay with that job..as you feel more pretty hehe because you need to be presentable as always..but anyway in my job now..i still look smart because of our uniforms even i do mainly the cleaning tables, and do the dishwasher and all around. but sometimes i served to the counter and need to use till which is very good experience for me..and i most of the time as well serving foods and making coffee...:) id love doing cafe latte..

hm..i got so much to say and want to get out of my chest..maybe few later..oopss.its like im talking to my self..lol ..

Terpe
16th August 2011, 12:29
Sound like you're doing fine. More power to you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
16th August 2011, 14:41
Sound like you're doing fine. More power to you :xxgrinning--00xx3: thank you terpe im trying..:)