PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Food in UK

STU3UK
11th May 2007, 12:23
I found this link earlier. Not sure if it has been posted before.

But knowing my fiancee love of Milkfish it might come in useful :)

http://shop.kabayanorientalfoods.co.uk/

baboyako
11th May 2007, 12:47
dried mango 1.45 :yikes:

STU3UK
11th May 2007, 13:06
It is expensive but if there is something for that special occasion it might be:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
11th May 2007, 13:10
:omg: yes too expensive pinoy food
but there are 2 pinoy food shops near me, iam hoping for a price war :xxsport-smiley-002: , or my pinoy wife and kids eat good english grub :vomit-smiley-011:

Ann07
11th May 2007, 14:23
yes, it is expensive. We normally buy filipino foods at the chinese shop they are cheaper mang tomas my husband's fav is 70p.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ann

pennybarry
11th May 2007, 16:07
Wow this is very useful site. Will surely buy here hmmm yumm yummm. Quite expensive yes but we can easily get here by car as hubby works in Blyth. We are also looking for balikbayan box and they have it too.
Thanks STU3UK!

pennybarry
13th May 2007, 13:24
Been there yesterday and got all I want except daing:Brick: . In-laws loves our mango juice and skyflakes.
I met Evelyn and her husband, met Beth, chairman of filipino association, and been to Italian home made ice cream shop which is absolutely lovely and surprised we met a flilipina there married to British for 4 years and she's from Cebu.
Thanks again STU3:Hellooo:

Katilpz
11th June 2007, 07:48
Been there yesterday and got all I want except daing:Brick: . In-laws loves our mango juice and skyflakes.
I met Evelyn and her husband, met Beth, chairman of filipino association, and been to Italian home made ice cream shop which is absolutely lovely and surprised we met a flilipina there married to British for 4 years and she's from Cebu.
Thanks again STU3:Hellooo:

You mentioned beth? can you do me a favor? can i get her contact no.
I'd like to ask her few Q's.:Help1:

pennybarry
23rd June 2007, 15:31
Katilpz,
You can call Evelyn or her husband 0191 237 7816 http://shop.kabayanorientalfoods.co.uk/ then ask Beth. She's a Nurse staying in UK for 2 decades:yikes:

joebloggs
24th June 2007, 03:22
:yikes: 2o years :cwm3:
i dont think i can take 20 more years of being here...
she will be able to claim a nice pension from the nhs :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i think its upto 2/3 of her annual salary :REGamblMoney01HL1:

graceylacey
12th November 2007, 18:05
There are some Oriental Shops in ENgland, specifically in Buckingham. (For the exact address, I will post it later). Foods from India, Thailand, China, and Philippines are sold there at reasonable prices. We don't have to send and spend pounds on parcel from Philippines to the UK.