PDA

View Full Version : Nice guy looking for friendship in the UK

neilxc
14th August 2011, 13:18
Hi everyone,

My name is Neil - I'm a 36 year old guy living around London and would like to meet a nice girl to become friends with initially and see where it goes.

I've got to this stage of my life without any "baggage" (no ex-wife, no kids etc), as I have been pretty career focused in the past which typically would be a problem for any relationship I was in. I am no longer so work driven (no need now have got where I want to be) but I'm really missing someone to share it with.

I would love to hear from anyone who is located in the UK (preferably London) so that we could actually go for a coffee/drink/meal and talk.

So why a filipino girl? Some years ago I had an ex who was from the philipinnes and living in the London area - she was the most beautiful person (inside and out) I have met in my life so far, but sadly I met her at the wrong time.

Anyway - I am fun to be with and can still hold my own on a football pitch. I am no Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen but I do know a few good restaurants which more than makes up for that character flaw ;-) I would love to hear from you if you are relatively local, or maybe you know someone who is looking for someone like me...

Thanks for reading :)

Neil

grahamw48
14th August 2011, 13:26
Welcome to the forum Neil, and good luck with your search. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you ever have the chance, I'd also recommend you visit the Phils because it's an amazing place. :)

You'll also then have a better understanding of the 'average' Filipina's cultural background.

I didn't go there until I was 38 (also single), and it was just like being a teenager again....so much fun. :icon_lol:

Steve.r
14th August 2011, 14:15
Welcome Neil,

Yes, get yourself over there, you will have a great time and make lots of friends and also understand a little of what makes our partner's tick.

neilxc
14th August 2011, 15:04
... however that's easier said than done! I will not be able to get 2 solid weeks off until at least the new year and I'm moving house as well so the chances of getting there are somewhat limited. I do agree on meeting someone in person though so I'll put myself out there just on the off chance :-) I am also not a great "solo traveller" and am wary of going anywhere that far on my own.

Steve.r
14th August 2011, 15:12
You live in London.... and you are afraid of a different culture :icon_lol:

grahamw48
14th August 2011, 18:20
Jeez....I feel a lot safer in the Phils than in London ! :cwm24:

Plus there is the advantage of sunshine, palm trees, coral sand beaches and millions of gorgeous ladies. :D

Moy
14th August 2011, 18:29
hmmm ive got a twin neilxc if your interested:rolleyes: btw good luck and happy hunting:):Wave:

grahamw48
14th August 2011, 18:34
I am.

Male or female ?

Older or younger ? :Cuckoo:

Moy
14th August 2011, 18:45
:icon_sorry::D

Arthur Little
14th August 2011, 19:30
Hi, Neil ... :welcomex: to our friendly filipino/uk site. Like my friends here, I'd certainly have recommended visiting these beautiful islands. But ... since you're pretty well tied-up with work commitments for the time being :anerikke: ... I reckon you'll just have to take things as they come, and I wish you good luck in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
14th August 2011, 23:20
:Hellooo::Wave:

sweetnote143
15th August 2011, 02:33
goodluck to your search, neil....i hope you'll find her....welcome to the forum :Hellooo: same thing I'll say to all the members and people who are genuinely seeking love, goes for me tooc:icon_lol: someday, somewhere, right time, right moment

scott&ligaya
15th August 2011, 11:33
welcome Neil, the issue you may have is that most of the single Filipinas here are student nurses and are late teens/early twenties. the older ladies are either married here, or back home and are supporting families back home. You may meet a Filipina born here but will almost be more Western in her atttitudes than you may want.

Not impossible but diffcult to find here and as you are single , no baggage and successful why compromise..

get out to the Phils next year when you can... you may find someone here to hep carry your bags LOL.

good luck

worthingmale
15th August 2011, 14:32
hi neil

good luck in your search, I wish you well

manila paul in the courting section posted a coule of photos of a lady from phils, not sure how old she is

worthingmale
15th August 2011, 14:32
ah just read she is 21 and the man must be 35 or younger

Terpe
15th August 2011, 15:27
Hi Neil, welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3: