PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm Good or Bad News

guyki
12th August 2011, 06:25
Hi all just a quick update on our spouse visa app,

Asawa got a text today and says "Your processed visa app.ref XXXXXX is ready for collection,at this point still unclear if she got the visa or not so still on knife edge till Monday when she collects the docs & we'll know for sure.My head is all over the place at the moment!!!

tone
12th August 2011, 08:21
Thats what we got, what does the email say?

To me unless you are asked for more information this type of sms/email is a message of joy - sounds like your on the way to being re-united.
Thats a congrats from me then! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

When Rina collected the documents she got very little back, not sure what they do and where they file ALL that paperwork but we only got 1cm of 7cm worth of supplied documentation...

Tone

KeithD
12th August 2011, 09:15
This is generally good news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
12th August 2011, 09:26
Hi all just a quick update on our spouse visa app,

Asawa got a text today and says "Your processed visa app.ref XXXXXX is ready for collection,at this point still unclear if she got the visa or not so still on knife edge till Monday when she collects the docs & we'll know for sure.My head is all over the place at the moment!!!

This sounds like positive news. It says 'processed visa ....... ready for collection'
Never know messages like this to be negative.
I'm confident enough to say CONGRATULATIONS :xxgrinning--00xx3:
What was the source of the text?

toging
12th August 2011, 10:31
congratulations!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
12th August 2011, 10:46
You would think they could provide a little more in the SMS really - but if you look at the sms it does sa yyour processed visa - and as we are seeing this is only positive news.

Start planning the future I say - but as we did once you get the passport back with that Visa bold as daylight then only do you really believe it - I know was there on Tuesday :)

guyki
12th August 2011, 19:29
Thats what we got, what does the email say?

To me unless you are asked for more information this type of sms/email is a message of joy - sounds like your on the way to being re-united.
Thats a congrats from me then! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

When Rina collected the documents she got very little back, not sure what they do and where they file ALL that paperwork but we only got 1cm of 7cm worth of supplied documentation...

Tone

lol your processed visa application ref no.XXXXXXXXXXX is ready for collection,Collect your passport & docs on the next working day after receipt of this message at blah blah ... so yeah many thanks for the congratulations but my mind will only be at ease on Monday when MJ picks up her passport

guyki
12th August 2011, 19:33
Cheers Tone I was starting to think the worst when we hadnt heard from them after Monday but yeah God is good
Found some good deals on Emirates from Brum so end of the month I will go and collect my gwapa asawa

guyki
12th August 2011, 19:33
congratulations!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Toging

guyki
12th August 2011, 19:36
This sounds like positive news. It says 'processed visa ....... ready for collection'
Never know messages like this to be negative.
I'm confident enough to say CONGRATULATIONS :xxgrinning--00xx3:
What was the source of the text?

Cheers Terpe I assume the source is auto generated from UKBA Manila then fowarded on by VFS

guyki
12th August 2011, 19:37
This is generally good news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Win2Win

Terpe
13th August 2011, 10:29
Cheers Terpe I assume the source is auto generated from UKBA Manila then fowarded on by VFS

This is how I've understood the system; Both UKBA and VFS can sent text/e-mail.
However only UKBA can say anything that clearly means that the Visa is approved.
VFS can only say the visa application has been processed.
Because VFS do not know if the visa is approved or not, it's only UKBA who know that and they do not inform VFS on the decision.

stevie c
13th August 2011, 10:34
Great news congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
15th August 2011, 14:08
I hope you got teh news you wanted and are not on here because you are to busy celebrating:Jump::Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
15th August 2011, 15:21
guyki, congrats :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::waver::waver::REDancedancer08:

guyki
15th August 2011, 19:19
I hope you got teh news you wanted and are not on here because you are to busy celebrating:Jump::Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: yeah MJ picked up her visa this morning so its all go now, I will be travelling to Phils on the 8/09 to collect her once again thanks to all Board members for their support

guyki
15th August 2011, 19:20
guyki, congrats :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::waver::waver::REDancedancer08:

Salamat Poh !!

Arthur Little
15th August 2011, 20:10
:icon_lol: yeah MJ picked up her visa this morning so its all go now

Great news ... congrats to you and MJ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
15th August 2011, 20:27
Good news! Just keep the faith!
:)

Terpe
15th August 2011, 20:31
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congratulations to both.

alanp
15th August 2011, 20:47
Congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
15th August 2011, 20:52
Congrats !!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
16th August 2011, 07:33
You got it, well done. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

febmary
16th August 2011, 07:47
Congratulations!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Have a safe trip.

pumpkinbee
16th August 2011, 11:48
Another happy couple....awesome! Congratulations :)

purple
16th August 2011, 12:29
that is such a good news :Hellooo:

Piamed
16th August 2011, 16:44
Congrats!