PDA

View Full Version : so called human beings

stevewool
11th August 2011, 11:12
well makes me so proud to be living in our great country of so many nationalitys here, watching the news yesterday the women from mcr i think with her offspring standing next to her saying about the thug being shot is causing all this and the poeple have nothing to look forward too, what a prat i thought , the man who stood up to her and questioned her was told to keep walking or something like that, a orrible person with a gob, then the prat jumping in the camera , ROIT RIOT RIOT man, well the poles and the rest of them coming here taking our jobs, what do people think of the brittish person, not very little i think, my emma cannot understand how this can happen bless her, would never happen in my country she says, and what about diane abbot , i think thats her name , my god what is she , yse i dont know everything and to say again i am a very frightened person living in my own country at this moment, i dont think the police can protect us all and god help you if you stand up to anyone , expect to be injured or worst, this is not ment to upset anyone or anything , parrets included , just me having a moan

les_taxi
11th August 2011, 11:28
We have to stand up to them never let them win:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th August 2011, 11:31
Aye, Steve :rolleyes: ... "there's nane sae queer as fowk" ... as the old [Scots'] saying goes! :NoNo:

Dedworth
11th August 2011, 11:35
well makes me so proud to be living in our great country of so many nationalitys here, watching the news yesterday the women from mcr i think with her offspring standing next to her saying about the thug being shot is causing all this and the poeple have nothing to look forward too, what a prat i thought , the man who stood up to her and questioned her was told to keep walking or something like that, a orrible person with a gob, then the prat jumping in the camera , ROIT RIOT RIOT man, well the poles and the rest of them coming here taking our jobs, what do people think of the brittish person, not very little i think, my emma cannot understand how this can happen bless her, would never happen in my country she says, and what about diane abbot , i think thats her name , my god what is she , yse i dont know everything and to say again i am a very frightened person living in my own country at this moment, i dont think the police can protect us all and god help you if you stand up to anyone , expect to be injured or worst, this is not ment to upset anyone or anything , parrets included , just me having a moan

I saw that , was just telling my sister about it she doesn't watch Sky News.

That woman, her offspring and the moron screaming at the camera are the epitomy of sub human scum of the earth. They should have been strangled at birth :angry:

Arthur Little
11th August 2011, 11:40
They should have been strangled at birth :angry:

"String 'em up ... hang 'em high" ... eh? :D

Dedworth
11th August 2011, 11:44
"String 'em up ... hang 'em high" ... eh? :D

Absolutely Arthur :)

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 13:16
The problem with the sub-human species of Apes in this country is that they are the ones who are breeding faster than normal decent folk....we'll be over run by them eventually:omg: so much for evolution:rolleyes:

Steve.r
11th August 2011, 13:23
There must be some genetic trait making them morons .... scum breeds scum unfortunately :doh

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 13:26
The problem with the sub-human species of Apes in this country is that they are the ones who are breeding faster than normal decent folk....we'll be over run by them eventually:omg: so much for evolution:rolleyes:

joebloggs
11th August 2011, 13:27
when i get searched going into The Trafford Centre, (like most malls in the phils) thats when i'll start worrying :cwm24:

joebloggs
11th August 2011, 13:29
There must be some genetic trait making them morons .... scum breeds scum unfortunately :doh

we're products of our surroundings and upbringing.

how many of us have lived in poverty :rolleyes: thou thats no excuse :NoNo:

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 13:34
Probably most of our partners have (REAL poverty), but you don't see them behaving like animals.

It has more to do with social attitudes IMO.

Steve.r
11th August 2011, 13:49
Probably most of our partners have (REAL poverty), but you don't see them behaving like animals.

It has more to do with social attitudes IMO.

My asawa tells me that her family were poor, she always wore hand-me-down clothes never had a new pair of slippers, and the ones she had had holes in or were falling apart, she always walked to school a couple of miles away, and sometimes never ate from one day to the next.
She has never rioted, but appreciates the fact that she is able to survive the hardships of life, and like most Filipino families, celebrate life.

I think these fools who riot here need to learn a few things from our partners.

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 14:39
when i get searched going into The Trafford Centre, (like most malls in the phils) thats when i'll start worrying :cwm24:

If our Security Guards ever have to start searching, I hope they do a better job than they do in the Phil's. Whenever I go into a Mall there, the guard usually looks at me and waves me through.....perhaps I have an honest face:D

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 14:39

If our Security Guards ever have to start searching, I hope they do a better job than they do in the Phil's. Whenever I go into a Mall there, the guard usually looks at me and waves me through.....perhaps I have an honest face:D

Dedworth
11th August 2011, 15:17

You do wonder though if anything would go through the tiny minds of our looting & shoplifting germs if say Miss Selfridge had large security guards carrying a handgun, pump action and 3 foot nightstick :D

http://www2.2space.net/images/upl_news/110406/1302075004.jpg

scott&ligaya
11th August 2011, 15:18
I bet most of your partners are as shocked and confused as mine is at the goings on. How am I supposed to answer her when she says.. why are they allowed to do that?... and why are the police just watching? try explaining human rights convention, police being held to account for being heavy handed etc:doh:doh and what Political correctness means:doh:doh:doh:doh anyone comes tresppassing on her property and she would "expect" to be able to shoot them ... oh dear..

purple
11th August 2011, 16:53
I say that it all comes down to discipline. Even me cannot fathom the behaviors of the youngsters, that they've been brought up to materialistic way (that's why the looting) and no respect for individual nor fear of God.

I know Philippines is a poor country, and some countries who are struggling to have democracy such as Syria yet you never see their young people looting. These are just based on my observation. I don't think the government is responsible, nor the changes that are bound to be made. It all goes down to discipline and respect from parents, family and society.

purple
11th August 2011, 16:54
I say that it all comes down to discipline. Even me cannot fathom the behaviors of the youngsters, that they've been brought up to materialistic way (that's why the looting) and no respect for individual nor fear of God.

I know Philippines is a poor country, and some countries who are struggling to have democracy such as Syria yet you never see their young people looting. These are just based on my observation. I don't think the government is responsible, nor the changes that are bound to be made. It all goes down to discipline and respect from parents, family and society.

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 17:15
I agree that discipline is the key, but it is the actions of our past governments that have largely taken away from parents, teachers and the police the ability to impose 'traditional' discipline, while PAYING people to be idle and to reproduce irresponsibly. :NoNo:

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 17:27
I agree that discipline is the key, but it is the actions of our past governments that have largely taken away from parents, teachers and the police the ability to impose 'traditional' discipline, while PAYING people to be idle and to reproduce irresponsibly. :NoNo:

That just about sums it up Graham:xxgrinning--00xx3:

However, what measures do you include when you say "Traditional discipline"? I am personally completely against the use of smacking to discipline children. I was never smacked as a child and I have never smacked my kids. TBH I don't think they've ever been naughty enough for me to ever consider it as an option. I was brought up to know right from wrong and was punished by severe tellings off or groundings, loss of pocket money, treats...etc as a kid, and I turned out OK:Cuckoo: and I intend to raise my kids the same way as I was raised.

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 17:36
I was smacked, beaten, punched, hit with sticks...you name it, as a child.

I have no problem with 'appropriate' corporal punishment if that is what is required to discipline certain individuals, as has been the case for probably millions of years.

I have never struck my boy...I just couldn't, but then again, he has always been such a good child, perhaps because he was loved and given proper guidance from day one.

Not all kids have that experience, or perhaps have a more disruptive personality, because of course they/we are all individuals.

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 17:46
I have never struck my boy...I just couldn't, but then again, he has always been such a good child, perhaps because he was loved and given proper guidance from day one.

That's the key Graham:xxgrinning--00xx3: I doubt very much the kids going on recent rampages had the benefit of a home life like that.

People are very quick to blame single parents, but I don't think it's the case at all. As a divorcee, does that make me a single parent? My ex-wife is also a single parent, but we are both middle class, live in nice areas, were well educated and we have both tried our hardest to lead by positive example and bring up/educate our kids to the best of our ability.

I left school in 1984, the cane was still used as a punishment then. I was never caned, the fear of it was always enough to make me think about my actions, or to make sure I never got caught if I was misbehaving:D

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 18:00
I think of a single parent as one who is bringing up children alone, purely from a practical point of view, but I know what you mean. ;)

We also had corporal punishment at school, and as you say, it was the deterrent factor that made us all think twice before 'crossing the line'.

Very few people ever actually experienced it.

Teachers also had a good sense of what was acceptable when dishing out the odd physical punishment, and I certainly never witnessed what could be described as abuse or assault, by any stretch of the imagination.

The problem as always, is that when people start debating this kind of issue, they always seem to resort to dragging up the most extreme scenarios to put their point across. :rolleyes:

Jimbojac
11th August 2011, 18:17

100% agree!

Tawi2
11th August 2011, 18:51
Me too,and I have never hit my kid,shouted at him twice and I still feel guilt :NoNo:
I was oft caned at school,had my nose burst by a teacher once,got the taws across the face,slippered,one teacher grabbed my hair and banged my head on the desk,schooldays are the happiest of a kid life :Erm::icon_lol:
That manc woman on TV was total pond-life,a genuine bottom feeder,met loads of people like that,totally ignorant,she wanted birching and the kid taken into protective custody :rolleyes:

stevewool
11th August 2011, 18:58

I have no problem with 'appropriate' corporal punishment if that is what is required to discipline certain individuals, as has been the case for probably millions of years.

Not all kids have that experience, or perhaps have a more disruptive personality, because of course they/we are all individuals.

how many off us was brought up with not much, did we do this sort of things,NO, was we smacked and so on if we did things YES and we expected it, it was respeck that my family taugh us and i have taught that to my children too, just like you Graham i have never struck my kids , that would hurt me more then them,

stevewool
11th August 2011, 18:58

how many off us was brought up with not much, did we do this sort of things,NO, was we smacked and so on if we did things YES and we expected it, it was respeck that my family taugh us and i have taught that to my children too, just like you Graham i have never struck my kids , that would hurt me more then them,

Doc Alan
11th August 2011, 19:52
You're correct Steve, but it's not one gene responsible for antisocial personality and behaviour ( APB ). If it was, it could in theory be detected and targetted with a specific drug, like certain cancers.
A recent meta-analysis ( review of all studies on the topic ) showed that about 3/5 of the variance in APB can be explained by genetic influences, 1/10 due to shared non-genetic influences, and about 1/3 due to unique non-genetic influences. Interesting, but of no practical use :doh.
( It's in The Journal of Social Psychology, 2010, 150(2), 160-180 ). http://www.tamiu.edu/~CFERGUSON/evmeta.pdf

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 20:01
You're correct Steve, but it's not one gene responsible for antisocial personality and behaviour ( APB ). If it was, it could in theory be detected and targetted with a specific drug, like certain cancers.
A recent meta-analysis ( review of all studies on the topic ) showed that about 3/5 of the variance in APB can be explained by genetic influences, 1/10 due to shared non-genetic influences, and about 1/3 due to unique non-genetic influences. Interesting, but of no practical use :doh.
( It's in The Journal of Social Psychology, 2010, 150(2), 160-180 ). http://www.tamiu.edu/~CFERGUSON/evmeta.pdf

It can be targeted and prevented in the future by sterilisation:cwm24:

purple
11th August 2011, 22:19
I believe that the environmental factor plays an important role in building a individual or society. These youngster haven't seen the other side of the country, nor experience what it's like to be deprived. People in this country are very lucky to claim benefits when they cannot get a job and can be a total ingrate to government and fellow countrymen who put in half of their months wages into taxes to keep this country floating and in shape.

Discipline is nothing have to do with smacking the child, its about facing the consequences when one commit a mistake. Making them aware what is wrong and what is logical way to approaching the difficulties in life.

I can understand if they were breaking some doors/windows because they were hungry and haven't eaten at all, instead they were taking laptops, clothes, computers, mobile phones and burning properties, livelihoods. A very shameful act because even the third world countries rioters don't go looting in shops to get mobile phones and etc.

The human value and for its society is gone. It is not only youngster who went there to loot, some were educator, a lawyer graduate from uni, social worker... all sorts because of stupid and very lame reasons.

I salute those people who helped clean up the cities after the mess they maid. It shows that the good spirit of humanity still lingers even though chaos and its virus inflected to the society that made the recent events put UK on top of news in the world.

Steve.r
11th August 2011, 22:40
It can be targeted and prevented in the future by sterilisation:cwm24:

Getting into the realms of genocide with that one Ian, but I understand exactly where you are coming from. I shame society perpetuates the same behavior.

raynaputi
12th August 2011, 03:44
I believe that the environmental factor plays an important role in building a individual or society. These youngster haven't seen the other side of the country, nor experience what it's like to be deprived. People in this country are very lucky to claim benefits when they cannot get a job and can be a total ingrate to government and fellow countrymen who put in half of their months wages into taxes to keep this country floating and in shape.

Discipline is nothing have to do with smacking the child, its about facing the consequences when one commit a mistake. Making them aware what is wrong and what is logical way to approaching the difficulties in life.

I can understand if they were breaking some doors/windows because they were hungry and haven't eaten at all, instead they were taking laptops, clothes, computers, mobile phones and burning properties, livelihoods. A very shameful act because even the third world countries rioters don't go looting in shops to get mobile phones and etc.

The human value and for its society is gone. It is not only youngster who went there to loot, some were educator, a lawyer graduate from uni, social worker... all sorts because of stupid and very lame reasons.

I salute those people who helped clean up the cities after the mess they maid. It shows that the good spirit of humanity still lingers even though chaos and its virus inflected to the society that made the recent events put UK on top of news in the world.

I totally agree with you purple :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
12th August 2011, 08:04
Getting into the realms of genocide with that one Ian, but I understand exactly where you are coming from. I shame society perpetuates the same behavior.

I agree Steve, I don't advocate it;) However, it's a sad day when the majority of the law abiding society start to think about inhumane forms of punishment because they are sick and tired of the minority who are responsible for the majority of crime in this country, and who don't feel that the politicians, courts, social services....etc do enough to protect them. I'm not going to be critical of the Police, they are not responsible for making the laws or dishing out sentences. They are merely enforcers of the laws and have to do what Parliament (and of course Euro legislators:rolleyes:) tell them. I've met a lot of Police Officers over the years via my work, the vast majority are normal everyday people like the rest of us. I have the upmost respect for them, they have a difficult and often dangerous job which isn't made any easy when they have to contend with rules and regulations which protect offenders rights. Someone who commits a serious offence should lose all of their human rights and the Police should be allowed to aprehend them by any means necessary. If the suspects resists arrest or starts throwing bricks and the boot or baton have to go in, so be it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
12th August 2011, 11:03
My asawa tells me that her family were poor, she always wore hand-me-down clothes never had a new pair of slippers, and the ones she had had holes in or were falling apart, she always walked to school a couple of miles away, and sometimes never ate from one day to the next.
She has never rioted, but appreciates the fact that she is able to survive the hardships of life, and like most Filipino families, celebrate life.

I think these fools who riot here need to learn a few things from our partners.

steve, you could be describing how it is for some kids in the UK

was you a teacher in the past steve?