PDA

View Full Version : we're engaged!

Derbyprincess
10th August 2011, 20:17
hello everyone! :Wave: to Mr. Arthur, Terpe & the rest of the moderators & members, it's been awhile! hope you guys are keeping well..really enjoyed summer here in Derby & rest of the UK, I'm on my fourth month now on a Visit visa. ..and just recently, he proposed to me while we're on holiday in the Wells, Norfolk. Been very romantic, memorable & fabulos holiday it has been.

I'm due to go back home in Manila next month & will be looking forward to our simple wedding on November! I know, that was way quick! lol :icon_lol: I don't know if I'm on the right thread but my fiancé and myself, plus both our respective families were still on a celebration mode since he popped the question! :)

I know & am aware that the major cities of the UK (not all, thank God!) aren't really on a very good state but we will all hope for the best! plus prayers as well.

I hope everyone is safe whether you are here or in the Philippines..:)

Chel x

stevewool
10th August 2011, 20:20
well thats nice news to read , well done to you both and congrates for the coming wedding too,:)

scott&ligaya
10th August 2011, 20:21
:Jump::Jump::Jump: CONGRATULATIONS

stevie c
10th August 2011, 20:25
so pleased for you both congratulations :Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevewool
10th August 2011, 20:29
hi there steve hows life for you both, hope florsel is happy here still:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:32
congratulations, doesnt matter which thread your on, you wont notice as your on cloud nine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nice to hear good news

Derbyprincess
10th August 2011, 20:45
well thats nice news to read , well done to you both and congrates for the coming wedding too,:)

thanks very much!! :)

Derbyprincess
10th August 2011, 20:45
:Jump::Jump::Jump: CONGRATULATIONS

thanks po! :)

Derbyprincess
10th August 2011, 20:46
so pleased for you both congratulations :Jump::Jump::Jump:

aww thanks stevie! :)

Derbyprincess
10th August 2011, 20:46
congratulations, doesnt matter which thread your on, you wont notice as your on cloud nine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nice to hear good news

LOL! i think you're right!! thanks! :icon_lol:

stevie c
10th August 2011, 20:50
hi there steve hows life for you both, hope florsel is happy here still:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

HI steve we are both fine thanks florsel is enjoying life here so much especially she now has employment we are hoping to go back to phils for 6 weeks early next year

say hello to emma its nice to have a quick chat with you mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
10th August 2011, 21:14
Congraqtulations Chel :Jump:

Farmerg
10th August 2011, 21:42
:appl::xxparty-smiley-050::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
10th August 2011, 21:48
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkinbee
10th August 2011, 21:53
congratulations! you must be on cloud nine :heartshape1:

Terpe
10th August 2011, 22:00
Wow Chel,
Good to hear from you.
Seems your visit became very very special indeed. Many congratulations to you both.
From your post I can almost feel the excitment and the happiness.

Hope there are more blessings to come for your future together.
God Bless

raynaputi
10th August 2011, 22:08
:Jump: congrats chel! :Jump:

Derbyprincess
10th August 2011, 22:27
To Steve.r, Farmerg, Doc Alan, raynaputi, pumpkinbee ( i am actually!! so happy!), & Terpe thanks to you guys! & you're right Terpe, it has been a very good visit that it seemed I'm already living the life with him, we'll always look back on these days we spent together before engagement, or the upcoming wedding! it's just amazing <3 :)

Arthur Little
11th August 2011, 11:15
hello everyone! :Wave: to Mr. Arthur, I'm on my fourth month now on a Visit visa. ..and just recently, he proposed to me while we're on holiday in the Wells, Norfolk. Been very romantic, memorable & fabulos holiday it has been.

I'm due to go back home in Manila next month & will be looking forward to our simple wedding on November! I don't know if I'm on the right thread but my fiancé and myself, plus both our respective families were still on a celebration mode since he popped the question! :)

I hope everyone is safe whether you are here or in the Philippines..:)

Chel x

:Hellooo:, Chel ... great to hear from you again; you ARE, indeed on the correct thread ... and it provides me with the opportunity to congratulate you on your engagement. All the very best to you and your fiance for your forthcoming nuptials. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
11th August 2011, 11:31
thanks for brightening a rather dismal time here, I can almost feel your joy:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
11th August 2011, 14:48
congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Moy
11th August 2011, 18:04
another couple to be..:D

cheers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
11th August 2011, 18:08
Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Derbyprincess
11th August 2011, 18:17
Thanks everyone!!! :) i just felt it would always be nice to share your joys & good news! To Mr. Arthur, thank you and yeah you're right, I realized I'm on the right thread!

Cheers guys! :Jump:

Arthur Little
11th August 2011, 18:54
Thanks everyone!!! :) i just felt it would always be nice to share your joys & good news! To Mr. Arthur, thank you and yeah you're right, I realized I'm on the right thread!

Cheers guys! :Jump:

It's a pleasure, Chel! :) You're right too, in sharing such joyful, :BouncyHappy: news with your many friends here ... as Scott says, you've brightened up an otherwise damp, dismal interlude for many of us with your glorious ray of :sunshine:

Derbyprincess
14th August 2011, 18:12
It's a pleasure, Chel! :) You're right too, in sharing such joyful, :BouncyHappy: news with your many friends here ... as Scott says, you've brightened up an otherwise damp, dismal interlude for many of us with your glorious ray of :sunshine:

awww thanks Mr. Arthur! well, today had been a gorgeous day! we're gonna have a BBQ in the garden! cheers!! :Wave:

Arthur Little
14th August 2011, 19:53
well, today had been a gorgeous day! we're gonna have a BBQ in the garden! cheers!! :Wave:

Indeed it has ... I hope you enjoyed your barbecue. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gie
14th August 2011, 23:19
:Wave::Wave::Wave:Congratulations to you both!:Wave::Wave::Wave:

Maria B
15th August 2011, 08:36
:Hellooo: derbyprincess,

congratulations! happy for both of u. :Wave::Jump:

sars_notd_virus
15th August 2011, 09:38
Congrats Chell:heartshape1:

Steve.r
17th August 2011, 08:05
Heartiest congratulations to you both..!! :) How sincere, and all the way from Islamabad :rolleyes:

Derbyprincess
24th August 2011, 00:02
Thanks to you all! xx x :Jump: