10th August 2011, 15:05
Well done Greater Manchester Police :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Getting stuck in with boot and baton

i1b74BdPfSQ

The lily livered Met Police should take note on how it should be done

Englishman2010
10th August 2011, 15:58
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Beat the cr@p out of them first, ask questions later:xxgrinning--00xx3: It's the best way to deal with that sort of scum

imagine
10th August 2011, 16:14
only thing is that vid doesnt show any evidence that the cyclysts where breaking the law, it only cops attacking the boy on the cycle :Erm:

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 16:19
only thing is that vid doesnt show any evidence that the cyclysts where breaking the law, it only cops attacking the boy on the cycle :Erm:

7 scrotes on bikes late at night when there's city centre looting going on is enough evidence for me :D There's a write up in the Mail - it points out that unfortunately one of them gets up after 5 whacks and a couple of boots - much harder next time please Officer :D

imagine
10th August 2011, 16:30
hardly look like looters on push bikes, unless they had looted the bikes, perhaps they were going the wrong way on a one way street:doh, granted what were they doing out on bikes at late hours,
but the point im making is that this video shows no evidence against them,but rather against the police,obviousy the police had targeted them possibly from reports for something they had been up to before the start of the video, being the fact that the police started to run to their target before they could see them

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 16:39
hardly look like looters on push bikes, unless they had looted the bikes, perhaps they were going the wrong way on a one way street:doh, granted what were they doing out on bikes at late hours,
but the point im making is that this video shows no evidence against them,but rather against the police,obviousy the police had targeted them possibly from reports for something they had been up to before the start of the video, being the fact that the police started to run to their target before they could see them

They're fleeing the crime scene. I omitted to mention that the Mail report stated

Police had been using the force helicopter to track down the group for around ten minutes before the incident in Manchester, it was claimed.

A Miss Selfridge store was torched by yobs and shop windows were smashed during the fourth night of disorder in Britain.

The group are believed to have fled from the city centre where hundreds of youths had caused chaos as they went on the rampage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024485/London-riots-Manchester-police-caught-camera-chasing-gang.html#ixzz1UdnjnfPR

Feral scum obviously up to no good

imagine
10th August 2011, 16:49
They're fleeing the crime scene. I omitted to mention that the Mail report stated

Police had been using the force helicopter to track down the group for around ten minutes before the incident in Manchester, it was claimed.

A Miss Selfridge store was torched by yobs and shop windows were smashed during the fourth night of disorder in Britain.

The group are believed to have fled from the city centre where hundreds of youths had caused chaos as they went on the rampage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024485/London-riots-Manchester-police-caught-camera-chasing-gang.html#ixzz1UdnjnfPR

Feral scum obviously up to no good

ok i been to the link, got the full info now, and thats good enough to convince me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 17:22
ok i been to the link, got the full info now, and thats good enough to convince me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
10th August 2011, 17:28
Greater Manchester Police have obviously read the riot act ... time for forces in other affected English cities to :ReadIt:

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 17:41
See large groups of public patrolling the streets ready to kick the crap out of the scum-good on em:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I would do the same if it happened up here:D

imagine
10th August 2011, 17:48
See large groups of public patrolling the streets ready to kick the crap out of the scum-good on em:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i just wonder if it comes to conflict ,who is who and who gets the brunt from the riot police,
i do approve the public taking a stand,though be it taking the law into their own hands,
just hope they are organised enough to know whos who

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 17:51
I'm all for it even though it is a vigilante group!
I'm hoping it will at the very least act as a deterrent and if they catch up with some looters or hoodies up to no good give the little .......s a good kicking:cwm23:

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 18:05

sad to see 3 men die thou :Help1:

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 18:12

That was dreadful just trying to protect their property - the Dad of one was on the lunchtime news he was nearby and gave his dying son CPR.

I hope they soon catch those responsible

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 18:19
sad to 3 men die thou :Help1:

Yes but they were protecting their property not looting,if that had been 3 looters dead-good riddance:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
10th August 2011, 18:27

That was dreadful just trying to protect their property
I hope they soon catch those responsible

:iagree: ... TERRIBLE! But here ... what's this I'm seeing? :grosyeux: Bornatbirth & Dedworth in AGREEMENT about something! :yikes:

imagine
10th August 2011, 18:29
:iagree: ... TERRIBLE! But here ... what's this I'm seeing? :grosyeux: Bornatbirth & Dedworth in AGREEMENT about something! :yikes:

thats one for the scrap book :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 18:42

while dedworth wants us all to go onto the streets and give the scum a good beating, 3 men die doing so.

if you want my advice, stay at home :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 18:52
while dedworth wants us all to go onto the streets and give the scum a good beating, 3 men die doing so.

I'm thankful for two things

Firstly touchwood there's been no disturbances in our area and secondly that there are people prepared to go out and protect their neighbourhoods and if that involves giving out some clumps then so much the better

In the event of them not finding any looters to deal with I hope the good guys turn their attention to other vermin the authorities have allowed to drag our society into the gutter starting with general anti social scrotes, pikeys and drug dealers.

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 18:59
mean while...3 funerals need attending.

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 19:00

The poor men had a car driven at them at high speed:yikes:
I'm totally with dedworth and think that any scum we catch looting etc are given a good beating and then handed over to the Police.
It's a sad state of affairs but sometimes you have to stand up and be counted-How do you think we defeated the Germans by staying home and whimpering in a corner:NoNo:

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 19:04
I'm totally with dedworth and think that any scum we catch looting etc are given a good beating and then handed over to the Police.
It's a sad state of affairs but sometimes you have to stand up and be counted-How do you think we defeated the Germans by staying home and whimpering in a corner:NoNo:

are we going to see you and dedworth on the streets :Erm:

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 19:06

A good job Les that Allied troops on the Normandy beaches didn't practice non confrontational soldiering in the way that the Met Police favours non confrontational policing

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 19:06
If volunteers were asked for in my area to help Police the streets to help deal with these scumbags i would definitely help out-of course I would and i know many others would too.

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 19:12
If volunteers were asked for in my area to help Police the streets to help deal with these scumbags i would definitely help out-of course I would and i know many others would too.

Likewise if that tide of human excrement headed this way I'd be out there with my Louisville Slugger as I'm sure many neighbours would

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 19:13

so, the answers no :Erm:

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 19:14
Likewise if that tide of human excrement headed this way I'd be out there with my Louisville Slugger as I'm sure many neighbours would

:icon_lol: of course you would hiding behind the police.

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 19:15
I remember years ago when i first started as a taxi driver,i noticed some big guy slapping his girlfriend around on a quiet street,I probably would have got a beating on my own so I called for extra drivers while our office called the Police.
We 'contained' the guy while the Police arrived and he was arrested and got a nice mention from the Police.
Now would not most of us do that?
Or would some walk away and say it's not my problem!

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 19:17
so, the answers no :Erm:

Have you been drinking:Erm:
Clearly the answer is yes:crazy:

Dedworth
10th August 2011, 19:17
:icon_lol: of course you would hiding behind the police.

If recent events are anything to go by that's why folks are out there because in many instances the Police are not. Where would you be, skulking under the stairs indulging in a spot of hand wringing ? :D

grahamw48
10th August 2011, 19:20
I don't think Infidels are welcome in the mosque unless they have virgin daughters to offer up. :Erm:

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 19:23
Have you been drinking:Erm:
Clearly the answer is yes:crazy:

and your aware that 3 men died, thinking the same as you :Erm:

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 19:25
If recent events are anything to go by that's why folks are out there because in many instances the Police are not. Where would you be, skulking under the stairs indulging in a spot of hand wringing ? :D

C'mon lets see you on the streets dishing it out for the news at 10 :Erm:

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 19:28
Of course I am.
How many men died in ww2 in the hope to make this country secure?
Thats a really poor attitude Bornatbirth-you are basically saying we should not bother because someone might get hurt.
Imagine if we did nothing,the Police did nothing:yikes:
Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted and when reasoning and warnings fail action has to be taken.
If it means you have to get involved and stand up and fight for what is right and what you believe in than so be it.

stevewool
10th August 2011, 19:34

they had no lights on there bikes, thats breaking the law, lay into the little sods i say, and yes there are innocent involved in this, but surely my lids would not be allowed to be out at all

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 19:37
they had no lights on there bikes, thats breaking the law, lay into the little sods i say, and yes there are innocent involved in this, but surely my lids would not be allowed to be out at all
Also I notice none were wearing cycle clips-they deserved all they got:laugher:

imagine
10th August 2011, 19:37

right lets give the parents a good hiding :xxgrinning--00xx3: their proberbly thugs, kids learn from their parents ,,, dont they :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
10th August 2011, 19:40
"all it takes for evil to truimph is for good men to do nothing"

this is the original words of the man who said the above

Edmond Burke realy said, "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle

EITHER WAY YOU GET THE POINT

grahamw48
10th August 2011, 19:42

The brats KNOW that they will be suspects if they are out in that area, and the police wouldn't have laid into them without good intel.

The police aren't so stupid that they can't tell a bunch of chavs looking for trouble from innocent kids on their way home. :rolleyes:

grahamw48
10th August 2011, 19:44
right lets give the parents a good hiding :xxgrinning--00xx3: their proberbly thugs, kids learn from their parents ,,, dont they :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good point.

Their parents have seen enough publicity on TV to know that their kids would be best grounded until all this trouble had died down.

By all means take the parent(s) to court for not having control of their brats. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
10th August 2011, 19:46
i bet their parents stole the bilkes for their kids xmas pressies :laugher:

imagine
10th August 2011, 19:48
Good point.

Their parents have seen enough publicity on TV to know that their kids would be best grounded until all this trouble had died down.

By all means take the parent(s) to court for not having control of their brats. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

a lot of parents dont care what their kids are doing as long as their out of thier hair,

les_taxi
10th August 2011, 19:48
Right Monty Python and the holy grail time now for me:D
Need to have a beer and chill:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
10th August 2011, 19:49

not at all therre are good and bad in all, my parents were fantastic poeple never hurt anyone or was ever in trouble, did not stop us being in trouble though, in those days we got a good hidding from the police and older people then for being cheaky, i dont know the answer , but to tell the truth , I AM FRIGHTENED MYSELF

imagine
10th August 2011, 19:53
not at all therre are good and bad in all, my parents were fantastic poeple never hurt anyone or was ever in trouble, did not stop us being in trouble though, in those days we got a good hidding from the police and older people then for being cheaky, i dont know the answer , but to tell the truth , I AM FRIGHTENED MYSELF

i know what your saying, but you wouldnt have looted or rioted,and if the cop or neighbour told your dad, you have got an hiding,

the difference is,, you had respect

stevewool
10th August 2011, 19:55
too right and you never did it again, its orrible being frightened in your own country and to be truefull many are now

grahamw48
10th August 2011, 19:56
Exactly.

1. Lack of discipline.

2. Lack of appropriate (and deterrent) punishment.

Inevitable Result:

What we have witnessed over the past 4 days. :rolleyes:

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:04
too right and you never did it again, its orrible being frightened in your own country and to be truefull many are now

lets hope that with the locals standing up to them, their speaking for all of us, we dont want this in our towns,citys or country, the softly softly aproach has never done any good,
its been said before the people will only take so much ,then they will turn

stevewool
10th August 2011, 20:15
its down to the goverment and the police to dish out what should be, if it means going in hard then do it, make those realize that the pounishment is hard and stick to it

stevewool
10th August 2011, 20:16
lets hope that with the locals standing up to them, their speaking for all of us, we dont want this in our towns,citys or country, the softly softly aproach has never done any good,
its been said before the people will only take so much ,then they will turn

the trouble with the locals standing up, what will happen to them , will they be arreasted for helping others, be finned , imprisoned we have to be carefull

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:19
its down to the goverment and the police to dish out what should be, if it means going in hard then do it, make those realize that the pounishment is hard and stick to it

yes thats the right way, but they have no respect for athority, its not right or legal for the people to turn on them, but i magine the shock of that might just holt them in their tracks

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:21
the trouble with the locals standing up, what will happen to them , will they be arreasted for helping others, be finned , imprisoned we have to be carefull

in that situation the police will battle the people and the thugs to bring order,
unless their told quietly to hold back long enough

bornatbirth
10th August 2011, 20:22

or even die, theres 3 dead already with another in hospital. :NoNo:

stevewool
10th August 2011, 20:22
i think what may help is what they are doing now, in court that day then straight to prison, but before all this , a good kicking from the police first:)

stevewool
10th August 2011, 20:23
or even die, theres 3 dead already with another in hospital. :NoNo:

so sad, the only thing they were doing is standing protecting what they have , i hope who ever did this gets life and that should be life too

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:24
id like to see zero tollerence

Tawi2
10th August 2011, 20:25
Odds on its going to get worse,not today nor tomorrow nor next week or even next year,but one day its coming,people are disgruntled,the average working joe in this country is pi**ed off,you can only stretch an elastic band so far before it snaps.

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:26
so sad, the only thing they were doing is standing protecting what they have , i hope who ever did this gets life and that should be life too

i think they should loose their right to live, they so easily took the lives of others

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:27
Odds on its going to get worse,not today nor tomorrow nor next week or even next year,but one day its coming,people are disgruntled,the average working joe in this country is pi**ed off,you can only stretch an elastic band so far before it snaps.

yes it will come, lets all go to phil :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
10th August 2011, 20:28
i think they should loose their right to live, they so easily took the lives of others

agree but will never ever happen, unless you give him or them to the family, they soon would take there lives away, if it was my friend or son i would pull the cord

imagine
10th August 2011, 20:39
if it was my friend or son i would pull the cord

me too , and without concience

imagine
10th August 2011, 23:15
Well done Greater Manchester Police :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Getting stuck in with boot and baton

i1b74BdPfSQ

The lily livered Met Police should take note on how it should be done

i was looking at the attached videos from this one,

and low and behold, you see how kind helpful and thoughtful some youths can be,watch them help this poor guy:Erm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRwwQJdKjE&feature=related

grahamw48
10th August 2011, 23:57
He is apparently a Malaysian student, only been here 4 weeks.

Broken jaw and bike stolen too.:NoNo:

Amaw2008
11th August 2011, 00:00
Well done to the cops, if these "feral rats" (as the lady in Ealing put it very well) knew that if they behaved in this way there was a high risk of brain damage and/or broken limbs that might be some deterrent. However, most of them don't have much of a brain to damage:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th August 2011, 00:05
makes me feel ashamed to be british :NoNo:

grahamw48
11th August 2011, 00:11
Well done to the cops, if these "feral rats" (as the lady in Ealing put it very well) knew that if they behaved in this way there was a high risk of brain damage and/or broken limbs that might be some deterrent. However, most of them don't have much of a brain to damage:xxgrinning--00xx3:

This one certainly didn't. lol! :icon_lol:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/This-girl-got-arrested-for-looting-Currys-in-her-Currys-uniform-Loooool/248810008473815

imagine
11th August 2011, 00:17
now she will get pay back,,,,,,, her p60, stupid girl deserves what she gets

imagine
11th August 2011, 00:18
i just thought, but then she will be living off the tax payer, and after this very little chance of getting work