PDA

View Full Version : Hello

silver13
10th May 2007, 09:38
I'm Annie and i joined this forum to widen my knowledge and understanding. Talking to people would be fun and at the same time very educational, i'm hoping that the people i would be talking to have at least respect to ones problem and at least be of help.

I'm glad too that there is such this kind of forum.

baboyako
10th May 2007, 09:40
ola :Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
10th May 2007, 09:45
Hello Annie,

I'm a good listener......... can we be friends then?:wiggle:

:Yippeee:

LadyJ
10th May 2007, 09:48
I'm Annie and i joined this forum to widen my knowledge and understanding. Talking to people would be fun and at the same time very educational, i'm hoping that the people i would be talking to have at least respect to ones problem and at least be of help.

I understand you, just ignore those clowns!:icon_lol:

Welcome to the forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
10th May 2007, 10:23
I understand you, just ignore those clowns!:icon_lol:
Welcome to the forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:Hellooo: Welcome :Hellooo: Welcome :Hellooo:

silver13
10th May 2007, 10:35
Thank you to all of you guys for welcoming me, hoping you could at least advise me to my concern that i will post later.

Salamat ulit.

joebloggs
10th May 2007, 11:04
:Hellooo: silver13

come'n souser keith, some lady has come to your forum for ' i joined this forum to widen my knowledge and understanding. Talking to people would be fun and at the same time very educational, i'm hoping that the people i would be talking to have at least respect to ones problem and at least be of help'

widen your knowledge and understanding this is the right place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fun - lots on here, just dont get offended easy - its a culture thing, no offense meant.

educational - sometimes,, :rolleyes:

as for respect - little of that on here :D

but stay a join the :Rasp: mad house

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Mich
10th May 2007, 14:38

:Hellooo: hi annie! welcome to the forum! why are SILVER13? :Erm:

silver13
10th May 2007, 14:50
Hi Mitch, it's nice of you and i appreciate all the warm welcome in this forum, why silver 13? because my initial is AG and born on the 13th of April, thanks for asking :-)

Mich
10th May 2007, 14:55
nice nick! scientific pala ang initials mo. anyways, the forum will be of great help for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

silver13
10th May 2007, 14:59
Hi scotsfiancee, glad to hear that you are a good listener, you are welcome :-) me and my fiancee visited your place and it's fascinating, but oh dear it's cold however we enjoyed our stay in Scotland.

scotsfiancee
10th May 2007, 15:01
OH yes, we do have a nice landscape eh?

COld cold cold, that's bonny scotland is........ have u've been in highlands?

silver13
10th May 2007, 15:07
oh dear i'm enjoying being in this forum anyway :-) and of course very informative and based already from ones experience.

To Mitch: I even used Silver Cloud as a romantic name and I called him My Rainbow during our communication :-) compliment di ba? okay have a good day although it's raining now :-)

silver13
10th May 2007, 15:15
To scotsfiancee: We didn't go so far in the higher land, in the future we would like too coz they say it's spectacular there, we only up to Loch Lommond, and all the ares below it. Yeah your landscape is great, i like the castles too :-)

andypaul
10th May 2007, 22:27
Hi Mitch, it's nice of you and i appreciate all the warm welcome in this forum, why silver 13? because my initial is AG and born on the 13th of April, thanks for asking :-)

Welcome i should have been known as silver 12 due to my intials and date of birth but im not clever enough to think up such a clever name:bigcry:

mach
11th May 2007, 01:14

maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo:

empott
11th May 2007, 03:25
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: