PDA

View Full Version : bored bored bored

stevewool
7th August 2011, 10:43
wow what a weekend so far with Emma working, done the washing, cleaning what else is there , shopping done yesterday, looking at lots in the phils for sale, looking at holidays too, roll on 6.30 and Emma will be here, i miss her:)

Jenky
7th August 2011, 10:55
My wife is also working...But me and the two girls going to the park, then swimming then bike riding along the canalside to macdonalds for lunch.....There is your answer stevewool have some kiddies around you!

stevewool
7th August 2011, 11:11
been there done that and they are still a pain even with there own kids , rather have a cat

Rosie1958
7th August 2011, 11:14
How about visiting some elderly people at a home or in hospital Steve? There are so many that don't have anyone and would appreciate a visit from a funny and entertaining chap like yourself! :olddude: :)

stevewool
7th August 2011, 11:24
thats a great there Rosie, just been reading your thread about your borther, you are a fantastic sister your brother and family should be very proud of you, i would,well i am busy now just got some fresh rubbard and i am going to make a crumble ready for our tea

les_taxi
7th August 2011, 11:34
wow what a weekend so far with Emma working, done the washing, cleaning what else is there , shopping done yesterday, looking at lots in the phils for sale, looking at holidays too, roll on 6.30 and Emma will be here, i miss her:)

Charity shield this afternoon,United v City should be quite feisty:D

Steve.r
7th August 2011, 11:38
How about visiting some elderly people at a home

There we go Steve, go visit Graham and then nip up to see Arthur :icon_lol::icon_lol: :xxparty-smiley-004:

stevewool
7th August 2011, 11:41
There we go Steve, go visit Graham and then nip up to see Arthur :icon_lol::icon_lol: :xxparty-smiley-004:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
7th August 2011, 12:22

:icon_lol::icon_lol::laugher:

stevewool
7th August 2011, 12:38
not bored now, rubbard crumble smells great , oven cleaned and the house and garden looks great, go out soon for milk and get em something nice, what a great day this has become:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th August 2011, 13:02

:1056158225:

Tawi2
7th August 2011, 13:06
Pop round mine and sand some skirting boards down if you like :) make a decent job of it though :rolleyes:

grahamw48
7th August 2011, 13:06
My boy has an interview for a holiday/weekend job at Dominos Pizza this afternoon.

The manager is a Filipino, and was apparently delighted to hear of my son's lineage, so, fingers crossed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
7th August 2011, 13:11
at Dominos Pizza this afternoon.

The manager is a Filipino
Is the manager from Davao?:Erm: I know a lady called Neneng from Davao whose cousin is a Dominos Pizza manager somewhere in the north of england,I just tried to phone her to ask but her phones off.

grahamw48
7th August 2011, 13:44
I don't know yet Tawi, but no doubt my son will be reporting back later, so will let you know. :)

Tawi2
7th August 2011, 14:15
It would be pretty coincidental if it was him :cwm24: But stranger things have happened,I once went to dinner in cotabato with the teacher of a forum member who now lives in London :icon_lol:

grahamw48
7th August 2011, 15:26
Well, he got the job...and brought back free Pizzas ! :D

Turns out this particular Filipino is from Bicol like my boy's mum, and seems a really nice guy, with boys of his own back in Manila. :)

I hope all goes well at the job, because it's only just up the road, and also an old school friend of my son (Fil/UK) is working there part-time too it seems.

Tawi2
7th August 2011, 15:28
Turns out this particular Filipino is from Bicol like my boy's mum
Not my mates cousin then but at least he got the job abd free-pizza :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th August 2011, 15:31
However, my son said he had heard the York manager talking on the 'company' phone to another manager...in Tagalog. :)

The plot thickens. :icon_lol:

Tawi2
7th August 2011, 15:50
The plot thickens.
I sent off an e-mail asking her cousins name and where he went in northern-england,I should get an answer back this week :Erm:

stevewool
7th August 2011, 16:01

Turns out this particular Filipino is from Bicol like my boy's mum, and seems a really nice guy, with boys of his own back in Manila. :)

I hope all goes well at the job, because it's only just up the road, and also an old school friend of my son (Fil/UK) is working there part-time too it seems.

thats great news for your boy and you too, think how much your food bill will be reduced now with free pizzas:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th August 2011, 16:05
True...and to this tightfisted Yorkshireman, a big plus. :D

Used to be even better when the ex was assistant manager at a top quality Italian restaurant, and always brought home some food with her.
My suppers were fit for a king. :icon_lol:

stevewool
7th August 2011, 17:40
well with my Emmas cooking i am as fat as ought:yikes:

les_taxi
7th August 2011, 17:45

Great news for your son and even better news for you with free pizzas:Jump:

alanp
7th August 2011, 18:16
the manager at the dominos at stevenage is a filipino as well