PDA

View Full Version : Brit Toddler Dies In Singapore Balcony Fall

KeithD
5th August 2011, 17:34
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16044594

:NoNo: This type of news isn't that uncommon in Singapore.

Tawi2
5th August 2011, 17:39
This type of news isn't that uncommon in Singapore.
Singaporean chinese woman had locked herself out of her top-floor flat and lowered the pinay-maid over to try and get onto the balcony,the result was predictable and reported in the newspapers at the time :NoNo:
Once saw a pic in the south china morning post of a pinay maid in singapore who had stepped onto the balcony of her employers apartment,removed her shoes and jumped,the thing that caught my attention about the pic was she had taken her handbag with her :cwm24:
God bless the boy.

Arthur Little
5th August 2011, 19:00
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16044594

:NoNo: This type of news isn't that uncommon in Singapore.

I suppose not ... but it's just so, sooo sad! :bigcry:

Arthur Little
5th August 2011, 19:05
God bless the boy.

Wasn't it a little girl who fell? :Erm: ...

Tawi2
5th August 2011, 19:08
Yes,it was a girl,I just read toddler :NoNo:

She had been in the care of a maid when she fell from the 16th floor, another report said.
The maid is in for a hard time :Help1: remember the flor contemplacion movie :NoNo:

Dedworth
5th August 2011, 20:11
Very sad but as Tawi says not uncommon you'd have thought any parents living in these high rises would get mesh/wire fitted on the balcony. I remember sitting in the garden with my Dad one summer and him yelling out as my then 2 year old son was halfway out of a restricted opening upstairs window.

Tawi2
5th August 2011, 20:13
Eric Claptons kid springs to mind.

grahamw48
5th August 2011, 22:49
Eric Claptons kid springs to mind.

Yes, so tragic.

I can't think of a worse nightmare.

KeithD
6th August 2011, 08:50
I can't think of a worse nightmare.

Waking up next to Elton John with a used condom hanging out of your :action-smiley-081: :omg::omg::omg:

stevewool
6th August 2011, 11:31
any child being killed is sad

KeithD
6th August 2011, 12:04
any child being killed is sad

Baby Hitler:Erm:

stevewool
7th August 2011, 09:36
there are lots of bad people in the world , i dont think they are born bad, they are just free to act the way they want with everyone turning a blind eye