PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt Court Clerk Remanded in Custody

Dedworth
5th August 2011, 14:46
A COURT clerk snared by The Sun offering to wipe drivers' convictions for £500 begged to be bailed yesterday - so he can get married.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3734251/Court-clerk-snared-by-The-Sun-offering-to-wipe-drivers-convictions-for-500-begs-to-be-bailed-so-he-can-get-married.html

Englishman2010
5th August 2011, 15:20
people should think long and hard about the consequences of their actions before they commit a crime. It's no good crying about it after you've been caught:rolleyes: Over the years I've had to fire a very small number of people for defrauding/stealing money from the company:cwm23: afterwards they always start bleating about how are they going to get another job with a bad reference, pay the mortgage....etc:rolleyes: They should have thought about that before they commited the crime

Tawi2
5th August 2011, 17:30
Patel :laugher: as soon as I read the headline I thought indian,pakistani or nigerian :rolleyes:

Dedworth
5th August 2011, 17:46
Patel :laugher: as soon as I read the headline I thought indian,pakistani or nigerian :rolleyes:

If you read yesterdays report he only does it for the Bruvvas :icon_lol:

"Asked if he had illegally cleared drivers' convictions before, he said: "I do them all day long... all day long. Only Asian brothers. I don't touch no-one else"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3731867/Court-clerk-brags-of-500-bribes-to-wipe-records-of-dangerous-drivers.html

Englishman2010
5th August 2011, 18:58

In my job we get daily industry news related e-mails, there's always a section about who the regulators have struck off for fraud or other dodgy dealings.....no need for me to tell you where their names originate from:rolleyes:

Dedworth
5th August 2011, 20:03
In my job we get daily industry news related e-mails, there's always a section about who the regulators have struck off for fraud or other dodgy dealings.....no need for me to tell you where their names originate from:rolleyes:

Of course it would be wrong to suggest that there was some sort of pattern emerging with names of this origin - Manc Terror Suspects, Northern Druggers/Groomers of teen white girls, Sham Marriage Grooms etc etc

les_taxi
5th August 2011, 20:11
You can tell me Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:
But then I already know:D

Dedworth
5th August 2011, 20:14
You can tell me Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:
But then I already know:D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:It's a good job some of us know Les - that's why I think it is good to ensure more folk realise the facts

les_taxi
5th August 2011, 20:25
One of my favorite Jeremy Clarkson quotes'“… the last time someone was as wrong as you, was when a politician stepped off an aeroplane in 1939 waving a piece of paper in the air saying there will be no war with Germany ”:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
5th August 2011, 22:23
:xxgrinning--00xx3:It's a good job some of us know Les - that's why I think it is good to ensure more folk realise the facts

its a good job we have you to put us all straight after reading this i have seen the light, if only you could of told me sooner :icon_lol: