PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Johnthelaw
8th May 2007, 21:44
Good Evening All,
I just wanted to introduce myself having recently joined this Form. I am a retired solicitor and have been given a new lease on life having met and fallen in love with a beautiful Fillipino lady whilst on vacation in Thailand. She, owing to visa expiry is now back in Manilla and I am back in the UK. My wish and hers is that we marry as soon as I can get over to Manilla again. Any help and advice in this regard would be appreciated.
I look forward to being a regular contributer to this Form and hope to learn from all the more experienced members
Best Wishes

eljean
8th May 2007, 21:51
it would be more easy for you as you are a solicitor:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/passports-and-immigration/visas/:D

scotsfiancee
8th May 2007, 22:09
Hello john

WELCOME!

Its good to see you here, i would like to refer you a very informative site which will help u alot in HOW, What your going to do from wedding, to visa process. http://www.british-filipino.com

If u still have more questions,pls feel free to ask:)

andypaul
8th May 2007, 22:37
Welcome john hope you find this site as useful as I have. the ladies have already given you plenty of advice and info to start with.

empott
8th May 2007, 23:35
:Hellooo: John. Welcome to the forum. Lots of us got married here, so maybe we can share our experiences and hope it will help u in some way.

mach
9th May 2007, 01:40
maBuhaY & weLcoMe :Hellooo:

gingxrick
9th May 2007, 08:44
Mabuhay to the forum John, if we can help you in any way just ask ok. take care Ricky and Ging.:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mich
11th May 2007, 15:00
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Welcome!

Johnthelaw
17th May 2007, 18:01
Thank you all for your very warm welcome. I am going to need all the help and advice I can gain from you all. My situation has changed dramatically today when I discovered, with great joy I should add, that my fiancee is going to make me a Dad again! We thought that it was a possibility but now it has been confirmed I have even more reason to ensure that I can get to the Phillipines and marry my beautiful lady as soon as possible. I have managed to dig out my birth certificate and Marriage Decree Absolute. Is the other thing I need a Certificate of Freedom to Marry? Or is this something that has to be obtained in the Phillipines?
It looks as though I am going to be living either in my Lady's country or in Thailand where we first met and where we were both so happy.
Any observations would be much appreciated.
Best Wishes,
John