PDA

View Full Version : Bent Coppers ?

Dedworth
3rd August 2011, 18:53
Cleveland Police's chief constable and his deputy have been arrested in an investigation into allegations of fraud and corruption.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-14386361

No doubt Mr Price will still earn his full £200000 pa salary whilst suspended.

I bet there are some snouts being hurridly withdrawn from the trough Oink, Oink :D

The neighbouring North Yorks Police has been in the news about dodgy nepotistic recruitment practices with it's Chief Constable up before a Disciplinary Board

Tawi2
3rd August 2011, 18:55
Bent coppers :omg: You will be telling me some of our policicians are corrupt next :NoNo:

Dedworth
3rd August 2011, 18:59
Bent coppers :omg: You will be telling me some of our policicians are corrupt next :NoNo:

Nah they can't be - this bottom feeding maggot only got a couple of months behind bars :icon_lol:

Former MP Jim Devine, who cheated parliamentary expenses, has been released from prison after serving just a quarter of his sentence.

http://itn.co.uk/uk/25389/Shamed+MP+released+after+four+months

http://feeds.itn.co.uk/itnwebsite/story25389_110801devine01_1_320x240.jpg

Tawi2
3rd August 2011, 19:05
I blame joe public myself,the police recruit from within joe publics ranks and we all know how dishonest he is :rolleyes: Who will guard the guards?Anyone in the constabulary or the houses of parliament should be dealt with twice as harshly as the rest of us because they are squeaky clean and lily white :laugher:

les_taxi
3rd August 2011, 20:21
I would love to be in charge of all the laws:D

Englishman2010
3rd August 2011, 22:02
I would love to be in charge of all the laws:D

Bring in 15 years hard labour in a Russian style Gulag for being a Chelsea supporter:D

les_taxi
3rd August 2011, 22:16
No I will just use brainwashing technique to rid Dedworth of his dark Chelsea thoughts and replace them with the sense of euphoria associated by the fans of the most successful English team ever:D

Arthur Little
3rd August 2011, 22:34
Cleveland Police's chief constable and his deputy have been arrested in an investigation into allegations of fraud and corruption.

:cwm24: ... wonder how many :innocent1: members of the public have landed in "the peni' because of 'bent coppers'?

Arthur Little
3rd August 2011, 23:10

Chief Constable Sean Price and his deputy Derek Bonnard are two of three people held in the inquiry being conducted by Warwickshire Police.

No doubt Mr Price will still earn his full £200000 pa salary whilst suspended.

:cwm23: ... surely NOT :nono-1-1: ... they should both "pay the price" for betraying public trust - and be sentenced to bonne 'ard labour! :xxaction-smiley-047

Arthur Little
3rd August 2011, 23:33
And as for the former dishonourable MP for Livingston ... well ... the picture Ded downloaded speaks for itself, really! :rolleyes: Grumpy, :angry: rough 'n' ready countenance apart, he's not done too badly for himself on the strength of his somewhat curtailed sojourn as a guest at one of HM's *****-star hotels. :anerikke: ... looks well-enough "wined & dined" at more public expense!

Dedworth
3rd August 2011, 23:37
No I will just use brainwashing technique to rid Dedworth of his dark Chelsea thoughts and replace them with the sense of euphoria associated by the fans of the most successful English team ever:D

:angry:

les_taxi
4th August 2011, 07:09
:angry:
:icon_lol: