PDA

View Full Version : Groomed , drugged & raped

Dedworth
2nd August 2011, 23:41
More grooming, drugging and raping of young undoubtedly white girls in Lancashire. I'm surprised the BBC didn't put the stock line of "their was no racial motive" into the report

A woman has been convicted of plotting to lure two girls on a night out so they could be raped by three men.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-14381083

mickcant
3rd August 2011, 00:01
How can a woman act so low as to assist men to rape younger girls:crazy:
Mick:NoNo:

grahamw48
3rd August 2011, 00:32
These animals should be castrated and returned to the caves that they belong in. :angry:

Dedworth
3rd August 2011, 11:35
These animals should be castrated and returned to the caves that they belong in. :angry:

I'll second that

scott&ligaya
3rd August 2011, 12:02
She is just as bad as the offenders in this case but they simply should not be allowed to stay in this country if they are not British and if they are then they should be placed in British unsgregrated prisons and see how far being Britsh gets them..

scott&ligaya
3rd August 2011, 12:03
Heh Dedworth i am surprised you missed the Sun article on Crimewatch publishing the top ten frausters wanted in the UK..at least 6 of them are not exactly anglo saxon!!!!

Dedworth
3rd August 2011, 12:09
Heh Dedworth i am surprised you missed the Sun article on Crimewatch publishing the top ten frausters wanted in the UK..at least 6 of them are not exactly anglo saxon!!!!

I did see that that one obviously of great concern - from memory most of the six could be of a religion that favours chopping thieves hands off - (comment made without any racial motive :D)

scott&ligaya
3rd August 2011, 12:12
we let them in, they defraud us, we bail them and guess what they bugger off using our money they defrauded us of:doh:doh .... boy how did our country get this screwed up.

Dedworth
3rd August 2011, 13:25
we let them in, they defraud us, we bail them and guess what they bugger off using our money they defrauded us of:doh:doh .... boy how did our country get this screwed up.

Numerous reasons, lying down and letting the pondlife/vermin walk all over us, kowtowing to the Muslim minority, not making the punishment fit the crime, limp wristed politically correct attitudes, procedures & laws - I could go on all day. Lets hope the worm soon turns

Jimbojac
3rd August 2011, 13:45
I believe there is a " powder-keg" building up in the UK that will more than likely explode in my lifetime, making former riots looking trivial.
My home island of Jersey is relatively free of these undesirable "elements" but i have certainly been in the mainland UK to see its detrimental undermining of traditional values and British way of life.
Many decent people seem to be under-siege from these immigrants that see Britain as a soft target and abuse all our laws and sense of decency 24/7!
PS i am not a Daily Mail reader! { suprisingly i am quite leftist in many of my views. }

scott&ligaya
3rd August 2011, 13:54
like I wrote earlier many centre or centre left minded people are "being moved" to more right wing positions, Like you I believe things are really simmering up in some cities, if the summer stays hot , we could have some trouble, I cannot wait to get my honeys Uk passport (I only want it ease travel lol) and then we are looking for a way back to Asia Pacific. If the government just got a grip, got us the hell out of Europe and took on the hand wringers and do gooders I believe they would be re-elected with a huge majority which may send a message to the minorities to integrate or go home. Our Filipinas cannopt wait to contribute.. what a difference to the fraudsters

Maria B
8th August 2011, 00:26
this is horrible. she might have something in exchange in doing so. like drugs:doh

Dedworth
2nd September 2011, 19:28
SCUM OF THE EARTH

Rapists Amjad and Shahid Hussain and cousin Tanveer Butt jailed indefinitely

A woman who lured two 16-year-old girls on a night out to be raped by an Asian gang has been jailed for seven years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033022/Teenager-lured-girls-house-gang-raped-Asian-gang-jailed-seven-years.html#ixzz1WoyD5IoL