PDA

View Full Version : Hate monger sets up "Sharia Law Zones"

Dedworth
28th July 2011, 10:17
Surely there is a case for bringing "incitement to racial hatred" charges :angry:

Islamic extremists have launched a poster campaign across the UK proclaiming areas where Sharia law enforcement zones have been set up.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019547/Islamic-extremists-set-Sharia-law-zones-British-cities.html#ixzz1TOEHlcWK

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 10:27
just try setting up a Christians only zone and see how far you would get :doh:doh

Steve.r
28th July 2011, 12:07
They ought to be done for littering, what else will the authorities do about it...... :cwm23: Done in the name of Allah and diversity :doh :crazy:

imagine
28th July 2011, 12:22
just goes to show,that they are not intergrated or willing to be intergrated people of our uk culture,

Steve.r
28th July 2011, 12:41
just goes to show,that they are not intergrated or willing to be intergrated people of our uk culture,
It makes a mockery of the 'Life in the Uk' test revenue generator :angry:

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 12:52
this could lead to a copycat loony going nuts with an AK47 IN ONE OF THESE ZONES:doh:doh:doh

les_taxi
28th July 2011, 12:52
They will push us to far,people who have been tolerant and put up with this bullshit will only put up with so much.
To me this is inflammatory and if i see any of this crap near me (unlikely thank god) I would rip it off the lampost:censored:

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 12:55
and I bet they would be the 1st to complain about not enough policing:doh:doh:doh perhaps they can pay for their own roads, lighting, policing etc etc in THEIR zones and also be banned form claiming benefits from the UK government

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 12:57
you are right Les tolerant people can only be pushed so far

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 12:59
This has really riled me.... how can this be allowed

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 12:59
Come on Boris, get your .... in gear

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 13:00
why is this not on the NATIONAL news on every channel and every newspaper.. for petes sake they are setting up an ISLAMIC state within the UK....WHILST TAKING EVERYTHING WE GIVE

les_taxi
28th July 2011, 13:05
Of course I hope this never happens but if a wave of bombings resumed as in 7/7 and innocent people and children were killed it would 'kick off' and there would be a mini civil war on the streets .
I also believe if government ministers and their family's were targeted then laws would change very quickly.
None of us want this so these extremists need to be deported and British laws and customs reinforced.

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 13:05
I made this rational and fair obsservation below on Burkhas not three hours ago.... but this has pushed me far to the right of where I normally feel comfrotable ... it is outrageous

The real issue here in my opinion is the ever growing discontent/uncomfortableness of western Europeans in general with the growing demands of their Islamic populations, who know everything about their "rights" and nothing about the obligations to contribute to and engage civily in the society they have "chosen" to live in. As an obvious manifestion of the segragation and isolation they exhibit the Burkha is an easy target as well as offending the majority held view in these western european countries of womens human and equal rights. The events in Norway by an insane christian fundamentalist COULD not and probably would not have happened if this creeping Islamisation had not been allowed to happen. I absolutely do not condone what he did but the underlying cause is obvious..... take away the unease and make it clear that to our minority muslim population that they need to observe and take account of OUR way of life if they wish to benifet from living here. As Graham pointed out, when working/holidaying in Muslim countries we take care not to offend and in some cases FEAR holding hands, wearing short sleeved shirts etc etc etc.

a very angry normally tolerant and rational Uk citizen

les_taxi
28th July 2011, 13:19
Stuff like this will certainly do the Bnp,Edl membership great favours!

scott&ligaya
28th July 2011, 13:25
lets guess the next destination for an EDL march.... problem is that all reasonable debate goes out the window and the extremists get all the news whilst the politicians just tut tut and wring their hands... I fear for this country

les_taxi
28th July 2011, 13:32
Looking forward to hearing Muslim leaders denouncing this practice :NoNo:

Dedworth
28th July 2011, 13:49
why is this not on the NATIONAL news on every channel and every newspaper.. for petes sake they are setting up an ISLAMIC state within the UK....WHILST TAKING EVERYTHING WE GIVE

The Daily Mail and it's readers have the balls to say it as it is :D

les_taxi
28th July 2011, 13:51
The Daily Mail and it's readers have the balls to say it as it is :D

Yes they do and of course most of the mainstream news channels,BBC and SKY are too pc and have lots of newsreaders who would take offence!